Support our Sponsors:

Old 06-02-2011, 09:19 AM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Default iBlast Moki 2!

Check out the TA Front Page:

Quote:
In the Fall of 2009, developer Godzilab released a new physics puzzler called iBlast Moki into the App Store. Back before the App Store was littered with physics-based puzzle games, iBlast Moki brought fresh gameplay ideas, an intuitive touch interface, clever level designs, and a fantastic visual style that really set the high-water mark for the genre. iBlast Moki drew critical acclaim from practically every outlet that covered it, including our own glowing review.

Back in April of this year, Godzilab started hinting on their Facebook page that they were working on a sequel to the first iBlast Moki. Yesterday, they officially announced that iBlast Moki 2 is on its way to iOS with a tentative release set for July or August.
Nothing is known about the gameplay in this new entry, though I imagine it will build on the foundation of the first game. Also, they’ve hinted that there is a brand new gameplay component which has to do with the bomb-shaped Moki above, and that the game is running at a rock solid 60 fps, which is an improvement over the original.
If you for some reason missed out on iBlast Moki the first time around, it’s definitely worth a download while waiting for the sequel to drop. The game was recently updated with Retina Display support and Game Center, and just a couple of weeks ago the previously iPad-only version was updated to be universal. You can find links to the original iBlast Moki below.

We’ll keep our eyes open for more information on iBlast Moki 2 as we get closer to its planned Summer release.

Screenshots:

Last edited by crex; 07-29-2011 at 02:43 PM..
Old 06-02-2011, 09:33 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

I loved the first game for it's art style and fun physics. However, I've deleted it before I had beaten it, somehow i lost my interest.. nevertheless i'm curious how the 2nd part gonna be!
looking forward to it
Old 06-02-2011, 09:48 AM

Got the first one and it's been my favorite puzzle game for a while Can't wait to see what Godzilab has in stock for us.
Old 06-02-2011, 02:08 PM

We are super happy to see we still have some fans especially more than a year after the release of the first game.
We'll definitely let you know in the forum how much progress we are making.
Old 06-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by moleki View Post
We are super happy to see we still have some fans especially more than a year after the release of the first game.
Cool. Definitely can't wait!!
Old 06-03-2011, 01:13 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
I can assure you that there will be no shortage of fans here.
Regarding the form the game takes, will it be like original with x number of areas and levels all included for x amount of money or will it have IAPs like StarDunk.
If it matters at all, I'd rather pay $5 for all-inclusive version than have IAPs.
Old 06-03-2011, 09:31 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

That's cool news.
The first one was really great with some nice user levels thanks to the level editor.
I' a bit tired of the the puzzle games that flood the appstore and are quite all the same.
iBlast is different with the timing feature (timer on bombs) and I'm looking forward to have a look at the sequel!
Old 06-03-2011, 09:43 AM

@eugekava It will be a fixed price like the 1st one
Old 06-03-2011, 09:44 AM

One point which is new to this latest opus, all the levels are made with the in game editor. We spent a few months improving the editor and adding new features such as curves, joints, and tons of other items and features.
Think Little Big Planet in term of editor, and you'll have a good picture of what we tried to achieve.
The editor will of course be part of the game.
Old 06-03-2011, 09:53 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Send a message via Skype™ to mattll

Quote:
One point which is new to this latest opus, all the levels are made with the in game editor. We spent a few months improving the editor and adding new features such as curves, joints, and tons of other items and features.
Think Little Big Planet in term of editor, and you'll have a good picture of what we tried to achieve.
The editor will of course be part of the game.
perfect
cant wait to see the first gameplay trailer
and of corse the game