★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Payback is now 0.99 cents.

06-02-2011, 10:16 AM
Payback is now 0.99 cents.

Didn't see a thread on it:

I've heard mixed reviews about this one. Any good?

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
06-02-2011, 10:26 AM
Not even going to lie. I was too cheap to get this when it first came about two years ago or more. Got Car Jack Streets instead for a cheaper price, heheh. Played through the lite though back then. It's a quality game with plenty of content if you've been getting tired of playing GTA: CW. Going to pick this up this time around, so many months later. Can't say I remember this has ever gone on sale either xP.

Twitter: @back2this
06-02-2011, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
Not even going to lie. I was too cheap to get this when it first came about two years ago or more. Got Car Jack Streets instead for a cheaper price, heheh. Played through the lite though back then. It's a quality game with plenty of content if you've been getting tired of playing GTA: CW. Going to pick this up this time around, so many months later. Can't say I remember this has ever gone on sale either xP.
Yeah, I guess I should probably try the lite. I just don't have enough space on my iPod to download it haha.

Well, when you get the full version let me know your impressions, cuz I'm really interested in this one.

Quote:
Ninny speaks the truth.
06-02-2011, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Yeah, I guess I should probably try the lite. I just don't have enough space on my iPod to download it haha.

Well, when you get the full version let me know your impressions, cuz I'm really interested in this one.
Will do, sometime tonight that is. Going to the movies for a few hours right now. Lol, it's a bigger file than I remember. But yeah, I'll be back later.

Twitter: @back2this
06-02-2011, 10:37 AM
Awesome! yeah let me know. I wonder how long the sale is? Probably a couple days. Thanks in advance!

Quote:
Ninny speaks the truth.