★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Muramyaki Ltd
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 5.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: This addictive and fun-filled 3D physics based puzzle game features hours of entertainment for everyone!

* 50 unique levels

* Enjoy a great variety of gameplay elements with various effects (explosive, glass, wooden, stone blocks and many more)

* Intuitive controls: tap to throw a ball, drag your finger around to move the camera.

* Full 3d environment that allows you to destroy the blocks from all angles.

* Complete levels in different ways, try to get the highest score and collect all the golden medals.

* Colourful HD graphics

* Amusing sounds and catchy soundtrack

Sanuku's comments:

Teaser Trailer:

06-04-2011, 02:34 PM
HD Gameplay Trailer:

Note:

First few Rounds...
06-04-2011, 02:58 PM
This kind of makes me think of a 3D peggle type game. I do wonder how good the replay value is though. What are your impressions of the game Sanuku, is it a game that is fun to replay after you beat all the levels or is a one and done type experience?
06-04-2011, 03:02 PM
Looks a little like Boom Blox and that would be a good thing.
06-04-2011, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
This kind of makes me think of a 3D peggle type game. I do wonder how good the replay value is though. What are your impressions of the game Sanuku, is it a game that is fun to replay after you beat all the levels or is a one and done type experience?
Some of the later Puzzle are really challenging and you have to think out of the Box and turn the Camera and play around with the Balls till you find the missing Link.

I would say that it is a done Type experience that will only stay on your iPad if the Developer support it Monthly with new Levels.
06-04-2011, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Some of the later Puzzle are really challenging and you have to think out of the Box and turn the Camera and play around with the Balls till you find the missing Link.

I would say that it is a done Type experience that will only stay on your iPad if the Developer support it Monthly with new Levels.
Thanks for your impressions Sanuku. I'm probably going to wait and see how quickly the developer supports the game with updates before I decide to buy.