★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Sales statistical program for App Developer

06-02-2011, 05:31 PM
Sales statistical program for App Developer

Dear Developers,

the analyzing of the Daily Sales Report of the iTunes doubtless causes you, as us great trouble. So we developed an easy analytical program, the MyAppStat to manage this important business information. Please, if you need an easy program to analyze your selling on the iTunes and to get complex statistical result, let me to show this program on the following link:
www.navigationinfo.hu/myappstat

If you have any question about the MyAppStat, feel free to contact us confidence.

Regards,
Navigation-Info
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	myappstat1.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	190.4 KB
ID:	33983   Click image for larger version

Name:	myappstat2.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	151.2 KB
ID:	33984   Click image for larger version

Name:	myappstat3.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	162.1 KB
ID:	33985  

06-02-2011, 05:43 PM
price of the software above is $ 49

and to be honest i would suggest developers to rather take a look at appviz2

http://www.ideaswarm.com/products/appviz/

same price, looks alot more polished and i used aooviz1 for nearly 2 years now and the devs are very fast with updates when ITC stuff changes.

but as always some competition is always good.. so good luck selling your "MyAppStat"

edit: a question regarding this

Quote:
Important information
The MyAppStat could use and keep in its database only the Daily Sales Report of the Apple is loaded by the user. The Apple is storing the Daily Sales Report for 14 days, if you don't archive later reports, this program can't use them. Start to use the MyAppStat to keep your important business information.
do you only parse the daily reports? because there are also weekly and monthly ones?

Last edited by mr.Ugly; 06-02-2011 at 05:47 PM.

06-02-2011, 05:53 PM
I use app annie, which is great and currently free.

This does look better judging from the pics, but I think it's gonna be a tough sell given the price of the competition. Good luck with it though, it sure does look nice.
06-02-2011, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
I use app annie, which is great and currently free.

This does look better judging from the pics, but I think it's gonna be a tough sell given the price of the competition. Good luck with it though, it sure does look nice.
well handing out your ITC account info is nothing i would do with an online service like app annie..

Last edited by mr.Ugly; 06-02-2011 at 06:24 PM.
06-02-2011, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.Ugly View Post
well handing out your ITC account info is nothing i would do with an online service like app annie..
I think as long as you create a separate ITC user with a restricted "Finance" role then you're OK since the user is restricted. I think it's good to just create this user/account at the start and have it at-the-ready for when you need it

iPhone/iPod Touch Apps by Tiny Tech Studios
06-02-2011, 08:05 PM
Send a message via AIM to DrummerB Send a message via MSN to DrummerB
I also recommend AppViz 2.
The developers are incredibly fast to release updates whenever Apple changes something in iTunes Connect. Often less then 24 hours.

I think MyStatApp doesn't look bad and offers nice features, but it looks more like the menu of a game with those buttons and all. Not at all like a Mac app. And I think Mac users pay more attention of uniformity in the look of apps then other OS users.

Developer of Practice Pro for musicians.

Last edited by DrummerB; 06-02-2011 at 08:07 PM.
06-02-2011, 09:11 PM
I like appannie because its free, slick, and sends email. Although the shared iTC account is a little iffy, having a separate login with restrictions is ok with me.

Also like Applyzer (pro update) for the hourly updates.
06-02-2011, 11:29 PM
I use www.appfigures.com but they've been seeming a bit wonky lately
06-03-2011, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.Ugly View Post
Like it was said by others... You do not give them access to all your ITC account, just the stuff they show you: sales numbers. They don't have access to the critical stuff.

JC
06-03-2011, 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovogame View Post
Like it was said by others... You do not give them access to all your ITC account, just the stuff they show you: sales numbers. They don't have access to the critical stuff.

JC
Never dabbled deeper into account management.. Was that always possible to create limited accounts? But good to know, if there ever is the need for such... but still no fan of such online services.

Thnx tiny & ovo