★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Jonathan Lanis
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 10.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Boost 2 is now available on Android. Help spread the word - tell your friends!

Boost was featured as one of the best games of 2009 by Apple, and has even been featured in their iPod Touch commercial. Now the lite version is available for free, and includes one fully playable game mode from the original: Classic Mode.

"...among the iPhone tunnel games, Boost is king" - Touch Arcade

"It was the best tunnel racer when it was originally released in 2009, and I'm having a hard time thinking of a better one that has been released since then" - Touch Arcade

"I dont consider myself a fan of racing games, but Boost 2 was a welcome change to my usual gaming fare." - AppAdvice

"Lanis has crafted a beautiful tunnel-racer that makes its predecessor, Cube Runner, look crude by comparison" - Thumb Spree

"Addicting Solid Tunnel Game" - itunesgames.net

jlanis86's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

HUGE thank you to everyone who played the original game - this update is for all of you guys. I hope you enjoy it.

Update 7/1: The Lite Version is now available for free, and contains Classic Mode (fully-playable) without any ads: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/boost-2-lite/id445451418?mt=8

06-02-2011, 09:05 PM
Oh wow, this game was great when it came out!

06-02-2011, 09:24 PM
looks awesome

I own and manage iTouchAppReviewers. We have a YouTube. I am a beta tester.
Twitter: @iTouchAppReview GameCenter: Slimothy OpenFeint: SLMGamer4G
Downloaded: 12,000+ apps Beta-tested: Over 100 apps
06-02-2011, 09:26 PM
Touched up the OP.

I never got a chance to play it but I recall Arn talking about it on a TA podcast and really enjoyed it
06-02-2011, 09:36 PM
What an update. It was one of the games I never got to picking up. Definitely getting it right now. This looks like tons of fun, and there's no way I can ever resist online multiplayer over GameCenter. Should be a great buy.

Twitter: @back2this
06-02-2011, 09:41 PM
Heya Jonathan,

PM sent as instructed. Hopefully, I made the cut for a code.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
06-02-2011, 09:43 PM
fantastic visual effect that I have NEVER seen!
it's really gorgeous that you should have this unique and exciting game developed.
I bet it will hit the top charts unless who can show me an earlier gameplay of this.
06-02-2011, 09:50 PM
Just played a game and tried the online. One word: intense. Loving the visuals and sense of speed.

Twitter: @back2this
06-02-2011, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodolook View Post
fantastic visual effect that I have NEVER seen!
it's really gorgeous that you should have this unique and exciting game developed.
I bet it will hit the top charts unless who can show me an earlier gameplay of this.
Thanks - I really appreciate it. Boost 3D was the original, although there have been copycats. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
06-02-2011, 09:57 PM
PM sent. Loved the original Boost and there's been nothing that's been as good as far as copycats.