★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Your girlfriend has been kidnapped by Evil Robot!
To rescue her, you need to climb up on 100 lines of blocks, avoiding new blocks that the Robot is throwing at you. Than you will face the Evil Robot himself and fight for your girl freedom.
Evil Robot is fast, retro style arcade-puzzle game. Your goal is to create lines out of the blocks that fall down from the screen (and avoid being hit by one in the head).

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

06-03-2011, 07:08 AM
Looks pretty interesting might take the plunge

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!

06-03-2011, 07:16 AM
Interesting style, and cool music. 100 lines seems like it would take a while though, and I have a feeling that meeting the boss at the end will be very disjointed from rest of the gameplay.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
06-03-2011, 07:25 AM
Play it here guys: http://www.kongregate.com/games/blac...-my-girlfriend

It's pretty fun. Basically a mix between The Incident and The Blocks Cometh. 3 of the same blocks together will get you more points and 3 medkits will get you an extra life.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
06-03-2011, 07:41 AM
Feels like someone took a gameboy emulator and hacked their own game into a Megaman game.

Don't mean that as a negative. If you like retro games, and evil robots, and music that sounds like it was inspired by Megaman, then it's probably worth a buck. I bought it.

Just remember. There are no evil robots. Just evil programmers.
06-03-2011, 08:07 AM
Before anyone asks, no it isn't retina enabled...and yes, it controls just fine. I don't know if I'd like the buttons to be any bigger, but they're alright. Worth a buck? Yep.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
06-03-2011, 12:07 PM
Let's bump this up so it gets some attention, shall we?

06-03-2011, 12:44 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Play it here guys: http://www.kongregate.com/games/blac...-my-girlfriend

It's pretty fun. Basically a mix between The Incident and The Blocks Cometh. 3 of the same blocks together will get you more points and 3 medkits will get you an extra life.
thank you!!!

I'm surprised more devs aren't using kongregrate...
06-03-2011, 08:59 PM
Interesting. And this thread is the Who's Who of TA so yeah, count me in!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
06-04-2011, 11:01 AM
Looks pretty good!