★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Lefty Games
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 13.4 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The city's pet monsters ran away and it's up to you to get them back!

Slide windows, match monsters, blow open barricades and score massive points along the way! Unlock all 12 colorful pets, and multiply your score with crazy combos as you progress through endless levels of fun.

98 Days in What's Hot and Counting.

"Fast Paced Fun Matching Game" CrazyMikesApps - 4.5 out of 5 Heads

"Addicting...Quick and Snappy Controls with Catchy Music", Smokin' Apps - 4 out of 5 Stars

"You're Really Gonna Like It" Daily Motion

"So addictive that my eyes started watering before I finally put my phone down" App Advice

Features: OpenFeint, GameCenter, FaceBook, and Twitter integration! Works on the iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S and the iPod touch

LeftyGames's comments:

I am very excited to announce my new game "Lost Monsters" out on iTunes now.

Youtube link | Pop Up

******BREAKING NEWS*******

Thousands of adorable pet monsters from across the city reported missing!*

Monsters are gathering in an abandoned blue building on the outskirts of town. Their families miss them, help get the monsters back to their homes.*

COLLECT ALL 12 MONSTERS*

******BREAKING NEWS*******

Slide windows to match four or more monsters before they board up the windows and you can't get them out.*

- Slide rows or columns to collect 4 or more monsters at a time*
- Collect more monsters per move to get higher scores*
- Collect groups back to back to multiple your score*
- Collect combos to unlock bombs you can use to tap open windows*
- Wait too long and the windows get boarded up*
- Tap to break the windows*

But be careful, the levels come faster and faster, and there are more monsters around every turn!*

Works with iPhone 3G or newer phones
06-14-2011, 08:23 AM
Lost Monsters Free - Out Now

I am very excited to announce the new free version of my new game "Lost Monsters" out on iTunes now.

Unlock the first 3 monsters and play through the first 15 levels in this awesome free version of the game.

Youtube link | Pop Up

The city's entire population of adorable pet monsters has disappeared, and it's up to you to get them back.

Slide, swipe, and tap your way through ever increasing levels of monsters in the colorful addictive and fast-paced match game unlike any other.

Every level is harder and faster than the previous, with more and more colorful monsters trying to avoid capture by boarding up their windows.

Once you start playing, you won't be able to put it down.

Check out the Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UpxzxZ0zAk

See what others are saying:

"fun and addicting for all ages great game trust me you will like it!" @CajunAppReview

"love the monsters. they are really cool. and the game play is addictive and fun" Iamryanhello

"great twist to the usual match 3 game" BillyJon

"Lost Monsters is the game you want!" @Retronoob1

"Cool twist on the match four genre - starts out calm, but becomes pretty frantic like the bombs" mrwired

(comments from the full version)

Works on iPhone 3G, 3GS and 4
07-12-2011, 10:41 PM
Lost Monsters 1.1 - Now on iTunes

I am very excited to announce a new version of Lost Monsters out on iTunes today

Crazy Mike's Apps Gives it 4.5 out of 5 Heads, Video Review:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Don't miss the new must-have puzzle game for the iPhone and iPod: 27 Days in New & Noteworthy and What's Hot in 11 countries world-wide!

The city's entire population of adorable pet monsters has disappeared, and it's up to you to get them back.

Slide, swipe, and tap your way through ever increasing levels of monsters in the colorful addictive and fast-paced match game unlike any other.

Every level is harder and faster than the previous, with more and more colorful monsters trying to avoid capture by boarding up their windows.

Once you start playing, you won't be able to put it down. Can you unlock all 12 monsters?

Check out the Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UpxzxZ0zAk

Works on the iPhone 3G, 3GS and 4 as well as the iPod touch

See what others are saying:

"Fast Paced Fun Matching Game"
CrazyMikesApps - 4.5 out of 5 Heads
www.youtube.com/watch?v=byOybyGYj84

"fun and addicting for all ages great game trust me you will like it!" @CajunAppReview

"love the monsters. they are really cool. and the game play is addictive and fun" Iamryanhello

"great twist to the usual match 3 game" BillyJon

"Lost Monsters is the game you want!" @Retronoob1

"Cool twist on the match four genre - starts out calm, but becomes pretty frantic like the bombs" mrwired

"Very Addicting - Cute game.....worth the buck. My wife and daughter also enjoy it." Rooster819

"Nice Game ...Great sound and effects. ...should be played. ...only $ .99. Buy now and play. Recommend Do not miss!" OmerKarakaya

"Great! Heaps of fun, quirky and challenging. Loved it!" Harry de Souze

"Super Duuuuper" Loko1234311

"This is a very fun game. The monsters are cute and the game is well done." Matthew Pomar

"This us a very fun and funny game. I love the monster bios on the menu...Very creativeWell Done Lefty Games!" flowergirl79

"This is easily a top 10 contender on itunes!!! Really Fun . Well Made Game! The graphics are pure eye candy and the music is very catchy. Each monster is animated well and everything peices together nicely. I love the difficulty scaling, which has been well thought out with perfect pacing for gameplayThe controls are super smoothVery appealing for people of all ages and I can see it rocketing to the top of the charts! You'll be hard pressed to find a better tile match game for a dollar on the app store, I guarantee it!!!" creepshow
07-13-2011, 02:05 AM
Game Impressions

Funny match-3 game with cute monsters! ^___^