★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: New Arcade Game - Space Arena

06-04-2011, 05:07 AM
New Arcade Game - Space Arena

Hey folks,

I posted this in the iPhone forum as well, but I figured since it is an universal game, iPad Games forum readers might be interested in the subject as well.

I represent the developers, for this easy to learn, hard to master game. It's an arcade remastering of some of the games which kept us up nights in a row back in the day. I hope you like it, and even if you don't, feel free to comment. All criticism is appreciated and considered constructive.

So, folks, enjoy it and drop us a line with your thoughts!

Cheers,
The team
06-08-2011, 06:22 AM
Promo Codes Contest

To celebrate a week since our first game's launch, we have a contest! The details can be found in the SPACE Contest - Enter the ARENA and WIN UP TO FIVE Promo Codes thread, under the Promo Codes and Contests forum.

Good luck everyone!
06-20-2011, 07:02 AM
This game is simple to learn but gets tricky fast, thanks to the merciless timer and increasing mines to avoid. The controls work well, and the graphics are clean and easy to read. Space Arena is perfect to play when you have a minute or two to kill, but you will always want to finish 'just one more level'...
06-27-2011, 06:23 AM
Thank you Peter! Sorry it took me so long to answer you, but it's been a very, very busy week here...
06-27-2011, 06:24 AM
Hey everyone!

To celebrate one month since our first game's release, we are offering it FREE for a limited time only! Get it while it's hot, here, on the AppStore...

Stay tuned, updates are coming, and our next game is in the works...

Enjoy it and cheers!

Last edited by JapJap Development; 06-27-2011 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Forgot to write about updates