★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: For thousands of years, the Blob Jumpers have lived happily and peacefully in the secret enchanted kingdom of Grasslands. But now, a new danger is approaching! From the deepest and darkest realms of Firelands, the Evil Spikes are ready to strike! With nowhere to run and nowhere to hide, all the blobs can do is JUMP!

Help the Blob Jumpers avoid the upcoming waves of Evil Spikes!
Perform astonishing jumping stunts, to avoid each and every attack.
Collect flying blobbies and unleash their magical power to send the enemy crashing down!
The future of the Blob Jumpers tribe is in your hands!

Blob Jumpers is a fun and addictive revolutionary jumping game, which has never been seen before in any other iPhone app! It requires skill, speed and precision, in order to beat the enemies and avoid extinction.

Enjoy the game in 2 exciting modes:
Story mode - Attractive background story, featuring 34 unique levels of increasing difficulty, set in two contrasting worlds.
Survival mode - Endless hours of gameplay, where you can build up your blob tribe, collect blobbies and use their special abilities to set record breaking scores.

Additional game features:
GameCenter leader-boards and achievements
OpenFeint leader-boards and achievements
Variety of Special Abilities (Slow Motion, High Gravity, Ghost Form, +10, +20 and much more)
Different kind of enemies to deal with(huge boss enemies, attacks from several directions/ attacks under the ground / enemies hiding in the grass, bouncing attacks) and much more
Stunning graphics
Realistic animation
Catchy background audio
Comical sound effects

kyriakos's comments:
BLOB JUMPERS v1.3 for iPhone / iPod Touch!

Youtube link | Pop Up

PLEASE RATE THE GAME IF YOU LIKE IT

ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1)The game has lots of different enemies that will try to kill you in many ways!
2)There are 34 different levels in Story mode! Each level has different enemies, different goals and different number of blobs to control!
3)Survival mode has lots of different special abilities such as: Ghost Form, Slow Motion, Time-Freeze, High-Gravity, +10, +20, +100(rare) and much more to come!
4)Currently developing first update to enable Game Center

PLEASE RATE THE GAME IF YOU LIKE IT
06-05-2011, 02:16 PM
Picked this up earlier today and I'm gonna just say one thing about it and that's buy it because it's brilliant . I don't say this to often about games but everyone should own this game .

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!

06-05-2011, 02:24 PM
I know this may sound silly but the openfeint logo has put me of the game.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
06-05-2011, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
I know this may sound silly but the openfeint logo has put me of the game.
Yeah it's a pity it's not GC but don't let OF put you off from getting this clever little game

06-05-2011, 03:26 PM
OpenFeint is a Cross Platform (Android + iOS), so it is most preferable by many developers!
06-05-2011, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Yeah it's a pity it's not GC but don't let OF put you off from getting this clever little game
Thanks for the support! We really need gamers find some time to rate the games they like!
06-05-2011, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyriakos View Post
Thanks for the support! We really need gamers find some time to rate the games they like!
I have already rated 5 stars on the uk appstore along with the other 12 five star reviews on there its doing well so far . Just a suggestion but it might be an idea to implement Gamecenter alongside OF it really sells games on the appstore

06-05-2011, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
I have already rated 5 stars on the uk appstore along with the other 12 five star reviews on there its doing well so far . Just a suggestion but it might be an idea to implement Gamecenter alongside OF it really sells games on the appstore
I didn't thought it was that important but yes, I will obviously enable GameCenter on my first update!
06-05-2011, 05:43 PM
Kweeelll!

Guys this game is awesome ! I REALLY like it :P clever simple and fun!:P Oupsss i forgot addictive
06-05-2011, 05:57 PM
great game..!