★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ennovva
  • Genre: Music
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 51.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Leelah is a very GROOVY PIG.
While on vacation, she inadvertedly runs into an evil chef that happens to love Pork!
Leelah needs your help to escape her island paradise as she travels the world to avoid being served as a culinary delicatessen and keep on
grooving! Let the rhythm guide every attack as you defend Leelah from her archnemesis, the Chef.
FEATURE
-Modern graphic design accompanied by a grand array of colors that create strong, dynamic contrasting scenarios
-Groovy melodies in sync with each level and place Leelah visits
-Entertaining system combining the best platform video game and rhythm genres
-Unique and catchy songs that accompany the players through each level.
-10 different levels with 3 interchangeable difficulty levels for a total of 30 different gaming experiences.

Sanuku's comments:

Teaser:

HD Gameplay Trailer:

Following soon...

Screenshots:

Small:

Big:

06-05-2011, 04:56 PM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
this looks really fun! hope someone has some impressions soon.

i'm a pretty kitty cat

06-05-2011, 06:19 PM
Make me think of the ePig Dash, but in Groovie Pig Leelah seems can dance, lol, especially her butt. Definitely like it except for the price.
06-05-2011, 06:30 PM
Like the general look of this but an endless runner with 4 buttons to press might just be a tad confusing. Then again it might not. Can't really tell from watching the video alone.
06-06-2011, 02:22 AM
There was a review for this on some site, but it just isn't coming back to me. :/

EDIT: Oh yeah, it was under slidetoplay's latest "Under the Radar".

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 06-06-2011 at 02:24 AM.
06-06-2011, 02:54 AM
ehhhh, it seems like a combination of the endless running mode with vigorous dancing game. But to be frank I can't find the recombination value in it.
For dancing game lover it's just a simple one barely with a moving background, for a endless runner fan I guess it can be no better than the experience of watching a running video.
I'm not mean to offend, but the teaser can be better made if the game gets more than what I post here.
06-06-2011, 03:19 AM
I really want to TOFTT here, but this game's based around music...and well, if the music in the trailer pisses me off, that isn't a good sign. >_>

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
06-06-2011, 04:36 AM
Looks cute!
06-06-2011, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpark_77 View Post
Looks cute!
oh noseeee
06-30-2011, 12:11 PM
Although the trailer is somewhat confusing, playing I realized good graphics and music, is an interesting idea for a casual game, the good thing is that I was surprised that the price has changed to $ 0.99 and $ 2.99 HD version