★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Lemonade Tycoon Strategies

04-16-2009, 02:28 AM
Lemonade Tycoon Strategies

(new to touch arcade, and didn't see any other threads for this besides when the app is coming back)

Hello all,
Fortunately I was lucky enough to be reading touch arcade when EA released this game and played for a couple of hours, fun game. The standard ratio for lemonade is 4 lemons - 2 sugars - 2 ice cubes, which worked great for a few days, then people started complaining about my recipe and I had no clue how to fix it...any suggestions?
04-16-2009, 02:32 AM
5 lemons, 3 sugars, 3 ice cubes works for me. All the time actually

I keep on getting loads of missed sales, but I've got all the upgrades to help in making stuff faster. I can't really afford to hire the cashier or the clown, and I haven't got the lemon castle (but i've got the normal one). Any suggestions?
04-16-2009, 03:38 AM
Yea 5 lemons, 3 sugars and 3 cubes = best recipe
Theres no need to get the staff, they dont help much.
Hexa stand is a awesome place, theres alot of sales there anytime, go there when you can afford it, before that you can try downtown to get your cash up.

Imagination is the highest kite one can fly

Currently playing: Uniwar, Crazy Snowboard, iDracula, Lemonade Tycoon, Flick Fishing, Pocket God, Distant Shore, iSprill
04-16-2009, 04:19 AM
Did u know the game had been pulled off and is still off the app store

Edit: I you do know can someone post a screenshot to see what it's like

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games

Last edited by Stykman; 04-16-2009 at 04:33 AM.