★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Best chat app?

01-29-2015, 08:24 AM
Best chat app?

Hello,
I am looking for a chat application to implement it to my radio website. I don't have idea which to use or which is best. I came across RumbleTalk and Cbox but still looking for more options before I decide which to take.

Have in mind I want to be able to post youtube videos and charts into it and I also want to have option for design makeover.

Thanks!!
01-29-2015, 09:18 AM
ACCOUNT CLOSED: Officially Quit iOS Gaming
I use IRC999 which is fine and being irc based you get far fewer kiddies.

Last iOS game I bought: 6/1/15

01-29-2015, 04:23 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to racr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mene View Post
I use IRC999 which is fine and being irc based you get far fewer kiddies.
Lol, it's Japanese. Last updated in 2011. Thanks for the info. Will give it a try.

Recently I got addicted to Nimbuzz.

Recently testing an iPad racing wheel and having fun with Real Racing 3 and Asphalt 8
02-04-2015, 08:39 AM
Thank you both! I tried but I had problems with posting pictures and videos there. Well I started researching on my own then. I made a lot of research in
finding a chatroom for my radio website. I used envolve for a
while till they closed up, pitty. I tried IRC but I truly did not like
the look and feel and the “mess” of text in there.
I had several points which are important to me.
– First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I
narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both
mobile and pc.
2 – I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find (my site is dark).
3 – I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.
4 – Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos and upload files.
I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Cbox.
I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-10-29_1531.png
Views:	28
Size:	382.5 KB
ID:	83550  
04-02-2015, 02:12 PM
Hi guys thanks for all the help but Just to make sure I am still with them and I became quite an expert with this so if anyone need some help, just message me.

Well my findings are that staff is nice and application allows you to do just anything in the world you would want. And also price is low if you buy it for one year. Really good thing, I recommend it to anyone. Easy, fast and without any problems.
10-26-2015, 03:59 PM
I know that many people would say skype lets say is the best application for chatting, but believe me, Rumbletalk is the best as far as html chat is concerned
10-29-2015, 10:05 PM
Telegram

My Fav so far is Telegram. Although it was down for a few days recently, but I like how lean n simple it is and available on web and mobile.
02-10-2016, 10:54 AM
Hah, great. Not even sure what that is. Hehe =)
03-15-2016, 09:54 AM
Rumbletalk now offers you to Build Loyal Audiences Using Group Chat blogging tactics

For writters trying to reach their first 100 or 1000 loyal readers, creating an “Open for Conversation” page is a great way to directly interact with readers and humanize your new brand.

04-12-2016, 07:16 AM
Hi there John!

I would like to say thank you for this great review, really! I personally tried quite a lot of chat applications for websites and it is true that Rumbletalk is the best one. I am using it on my facebook channel, blog and on my website for the last 14 days, it works amazingly.

Thanks again! Please keep us updated!