★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Anyone a fan of horror movies

03-13-2016, 02:19 PM
Anyone a fan of horror movies

Like to see if anyone's shares this interest
03-14-2016, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Like to see if anyone's shares this interest
I like the cheesy, b-grade stuff - American Werewolf in London, the Hammer produced films, Vincent Price, etc. More 'serious' stuff dealing with the supernatural if done well I can get into too. Don't like splatter or torture themed horror of more recent years, doesn't do it for me and like suggested scares built through atmosphere rather than blatant.

03-14-2016, 02:01 AM
I like them but I don't think there are many good ones, the last decent one I remember was "The Conjuring".

Edit: Thinking a bit about recent movies "It Follows" was pretty decent as well although still not terribly scary the idea was good.

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out

Last edited by Teknikal; 03-14-2016 at 05:01 AM.
03-14-2016, 02:06 AM
i like japanese horror like "the grudge"
03-14-2016, 06:40 AM
Blue Ruin (Indie thriller, but Great!)
Green Room (From the same director as Blue Ruin; theatrical release in April; Can't wait!)
03-15-2016, 12:35 AM
For me there'z

The Car
The Fog
The Thing
The Texas Chainsaw Massacr 2
Re-Animator
Return of the Living Dead
Videodrome
Creepshow 1&2 there iz no such thing
as Creepshow 3
Twilight Zone series and movie
Dreamscape
The Howling
Evil Dead 1&2
Carrie
Aliens
House
Night of the Comet
American Werewolf In London
03-15-2016, 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7lilwhitewolf7 View Post
For me there'z

The Car
The Fog
The Thing
The Texas Chainsaw Massacr 2
Re-Animator
Return of the Living Dead
Videodrome
Creepshow 1&2 there iz no such thing
as Creepshow 3
Twilight Zone series and movie
Dreamscape
The Howling
Evil Dead 1&2
Carrie
Aliens
House
Night of the Comet
American Werewolf In London
There actually is a creep show 3. Directed by other people . I remember seeing it several years ago. Not good at all.
The first two are genius. George a ramero and Stephen King ? Maybe directed both of them...
I could be wrong but I know George did for sure and he did the living dead movies which are my absolute favorites.
I watch everything from the cheezy to the mainstream.
IT FOLLOWS is my favorite new recent creepy movie.
SPOILER ALERT
I know the whole give it by sex is dumb but that movie is a cult classic from go.

Dead Snow 2 is another crazy great movie I just recently discovered. Dead snow 1 is ok. It almost a whole different movie.

Dark net is a series that just popped up on Netflix that is definitely worth checking out.
One story leads to another to another that intertwines them all into a creepy disturbing show.
03-16-2016, 07:29 AM
[QUOTE=Jayg2015;3811210]There actually is a creep show 3. Directed by other people . I remember seeing it several years ago. Not good at all.[no soup for you!]😂 you juz wasted typing power😂
The first two are genius. [Mos Def] George a ramero and Stephen King ? Maybe directed both of them...
I could be wrong but I know George did for sure and he did the living dead movies which are my absolute favorites. *I❤️ zombies. Did you know my girlfriend iz a zombie?*
I watch everything from the cheezy to the mainstream. *I could see us having an Awesome fun time at the theaters*
IT FOLLOWS is my favorite new recent creepy movie. *Pleaze no spoiler al.....awwww😂*
SPOILER ALERT
I know the whole give it by sex is dumb but that movie is a cult classic from go.

Dead Snow 2 is another crazy great movie I just recently discovered. Dead snow 1 is ok. It almost a whole different movie. *I gotta check em out*

Dark net is a series that just popped up on Netflix that is definitely worth checking out.
One story leads to another to another that intertwines them all into a creepy disturbing show*WOW*

All i want iz a all out animated Heavy Metal style Marvel Zombies. One can only dream

Last edited by 7lilwhitewolf7; 03-18-2016 at 12:59 AM.
03-17-2016, 10:09 PM
Few months ago I saw "The Mummy" it's really horror one for.
03-18-2016, 02:47 AM
Aw y'all so mainstream. Most mainstream horror is pretty dull fare no offense.

My faves:

A Tale Of Two Sisters (The original Korean. We shall never speak of the American remake.) This one's dark and creepy and got a shocking third act.

Noroi: The Curse: Thought Blair Witch was a cool and creepy movie? Watch this Japanese found footage film and squirm.

The Babadook: Not scary but a much more thoughtful and intriguing movie than most western horror.

American Horror Story: This show is trashy in all the right ways. I liked seasons 1, 2, and 4.

Any others come to mind I'll edit this post.