App description: The debut game from the makers of Ski Safari, and the best space rabbit sim you'll play this year!

"Awesome game - Simple to learn, unique, and viciously addictive!"

"Super slick addictive action - Love the art and feel of this game. I feel compelled to play 'just one more level' each time. Seriously professional details and loads of content. In game physics is rewarding -- excellent user experience"

Rocket Bunnies is an action-puzzle game of slingshotting from planet to planet. Time your exits in order to boost past enemy spiders, mines, electric portals and more!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Version: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=96436
06-06-2011, 05:56 AM
I've played this on an Android device its pretty good but nothing original

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!

06-06-2011, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
I've played this on an Android device its pretty good but nothing original
And whats about? The trailer is a bit confusing but I like it...
06-06-2011, 06:22 AM
It's about travelling from planet to planet as quickly as you can in order to feed bunnies. There's a timing element to the touches, so if you hit the planet at the right time you get a speed boost, so you can retry levels to get the best time.

As for originality - there are a quite a few other orbital planet games around, but none that use the same timing based mechanic, which makes all the difference I think. Of course, I'm biased (as one of the devs) but I think it makes for a much more casual and accessible game than a lot of the other space orbit games, although there's a decent challenge for the speed run times for sure.
06-06-2011, 06:26 AM
Looks like good stuff to me.
06-06-2011, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by morganj View Post
It's about travelling from planet to planet as quickly as you can in order to feed bunnies. There's a timing element to the touches, so if you hit the planet at the right time you get a speed boost, so you can retry levels to get the best time.

As for originality - there are a quite a few other orbital planet games around, but none that use the same timing based mechanic, which makes all the difference I think. Of course, I'm biased (as one of the devs) but I think it makes for a much more casual and accessible game than a lot of the other space orbit games, although there's a decent challenge for the speed run times for sure.
Well, it certainly looks polished. For what it's worth, if it were universal you would have just made a sale. As it is, it's only a possible maybe for me.
06-06-2011, 06:30 AM
Seems allot like Blast Off by Halfbrick, Though i could be wrong.

So how long till this makes its way into the top 100?

BETA Tested: View Here
Reviewer for App-Score
Follow Me On Twitter @twiggywiggy
06-06-2011, 06:52 AM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer:

Note:

First 15 Minutes of Gameplay. Those Glitches are from the Recording Device!

Last edited by Sanuku; 06-06-2011 at 09:47 AM.
06-06-2011, 07:37 AM
Sanuku:

"Following soon..."

Hey Sanuku, I appreciate what you do with your vids as much as anyone for sure. But you HAVE to have something better to do than post squat!
06-06-2011, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Sanuku:

"Following soon..."

Hey Sanuku, I appreciate what you do with your vids as much as anyone for sure. But you HAVE to have something better to do than post squat!
I agree Sanuku, I do enjoy what you do, but do you need to post it on every post and put the post up before you have made the video?

BETA Tested: View Here
Reviewer for App-Score
Follow Me On Twitter @twiggywiggy