★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Adam Cousins
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 38.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: In Bike Courier Turbo, you assume the role of a motorbike courier who must collect and deliver as many packages in 60 seconds as possible. You get more points for collecting multiple packages before dropping them off, but be careful of the dangerous traffic! Hitting a vehicle will result in losing all your packages. Obtain bonus points for clean riding or performing risky maneuvers! GameCenter enabled and features a dubstep soundtrack by BADADAM.

adamjamescuz's comments:
Hi - just thought i'd say that my first iphone game, Bike Courer Turbo is now available as a free download on the app store.

Aim of the game is to steer your bike though busy traffic, picking up and dropping off packages as you go. You get points for stylish or risky manoeuvres, as well as bonus points for dropping multiple packages off at once.
You get 60 seconds to score as many points as possible.

Features an original dubstep soundtrack by london based producer BADADAM.
Visit BADADAM on AudioJungle

Thanks for checking it out

06-06-2011, 07:47 AM
Great game. Since it's free, I'm including it within my app - AppFreeway, now on the app store.

06-06-2011, 07:54 AM
Originally Posted by OrenTodoros View Post
Great game. Since it's free, I'm including it within my app - AppFreeway, now on the app store.
Can you not spam your app on other apps threads.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
06-06-2011, 08:09 AM
Downloading now. BTW, music from BadAdam is slammin'.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
06-06-2011, 08:12 AM
Game Impressions

Enjoyed the 15 mins I just spent with this. Assuming this is a start only since it is free, and as such it is extremely solid.

Crying out for more game modes and to be played on the iPad. Is making this universal on the cards?

I'd either get rid of the oil slicks or make them feel like actual oil slicks when you ride over them. As it is now, the loss of control feels out of place and annoying.

Overall great start and hopefully there is more to come.
06-06-2011, 08:40 AM
Thank you all for your responses

Gabrien - thanks very much for the feedback, I am planning on makeing a more complete version of the game, with ipad support and more game modes.

Follow @bikecouriertrbo on Twitter to keep updated
06-06-2011, 11:37 AM

Crashed three times on enterprise iOS 4.3.3

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."