★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Bite the Bullet [Relaunch]

06-06-2011, 10:59 AM
Bite the Bullet [Relaunch]

Touch Arcade Forum,
Vita Mobile and Ryan Dale Development have joined up to relaunch Bite the Bullet, the exiting iPhone Wild West shooter game.

This will be my third credited iPhone title and first as a Lead Developer. I have over a years experience designing for the iDevice platform and three years as a beta tester. We hope to bring a new level of excitement to the Wild West genre and feel we're well on our way.

Here are a couple of renders for two of the weapons to be featured in the next update. These are the actual models and textures that will be in the update:

Regardless if you bought Bite the Bullet or not we would appreciate any and all feedback you may have. We would also be very interested in any feature suggestions as we're making great progress with this update, but want to make sure we're adding features that users will be interested in.

We'd appreciate if you could like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bite-t...30187570329189

That will allow you to post feedback and give you the first chance at new screenshots, videos, and promo codes.

Keep watching this thread as we'll be using to to post updates, including gameplay videos and more screens of the new weapons.

06-06-2011, 03:08 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Looks pretty cool. The second gun looks SICK!
06-07-2011, 01:52 AM
i second crex's view- those gun's look pretty awesome.

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
06-07-2011, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the kind comments guys, we hope to have some new exciting info within the next couple of days