★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Cado - 2D physics game, coming August 11th

06-06-2011, 04:36 PM
Cado - 2D physics game, coming August 11th

Update: The beta phase of Cado is over, and the final game will be released this Thursday on August 11th. Thanks to all the testers, you guys did a great job and it was great help!
We hope you will be as proud of the final product as we are!

While we count the hours to the release, feel free to post any ideas you might have for future content! This adventure is far from over :-)

Hi everybody!

We are a newly founded Danish indie game company, announcing our latest title: “Cado” – A physics based 2D puzzle/arcade for iOS.
Guide the little ball, Cado, to its destination by using the touch screen to rotate the entire level. Cado falls and tumbles around sharp corners and deadly spikes; it is up to you to get it safely to the portal without falling off the level. Do you have what it takes to keep Cado safe?

We’re entering the final stage of development, and as Cado is getting close to the release, it would be amazing if you could help us! The beta is already live on all iOS devices, so all you need to do is to send an e-mail to beta@clearcutgames.net, or send us a PM right here on Touch Arcade. Don’t forget to include your UDID and contact details!
In case you don’t know how to obtain your UDID, don’t worry - just send us an e-mail, and we will help you out.
Be sure to leave a reply below, in addition to your e-mail, in case your message doesn't reach us.

We are very excited to hear from all of you!

On behalf of everybody at ClearCut Games
David Larsen

If you'd like to know more about Cado and ClearCut Games, check out our website

Last edited by ClearCutGames; 08-09-2011 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Release
06-06-2011, 05:06 PM
Email sent!

I review apps on my YouTube channel! If you would like me to review your app then message me! CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF GAMES I'VE BETA TESTED

06-06-2011, 05:49 PM
Email sent

Member of the Beta Tester Alliance
Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/Nicodemus82
06-06-2011, 05:57 PM
I really like the look, so when I get back on my computer, I'll send over an email. Just a quick question: was this game made with Game Salad?

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
06-06-2011, 07:56 PM
Thanks for the replies so far. We really appreciate the interest, and we're looking forward to your feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhsterboi View Post
I really like the look, so when I get back on my computer, I'll send over an email. Just a quick question: was this game made with Game Salad?
Thanks!
The game was made with Unity3D .

Last edited by ClearCutGames; 06-06-2011 at 08:05 PM.
06-06-2011, 08:58 PM
Nice! The gravity aspect really reminds me of Soosiz, the cutest iPhone game available.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
06-06-2011, 10:40 PM
Email sent!
06-06-2011, 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhsterboi View Post
was this game made with Game Salad?
Ewww!!! That alone would turn me away.
06-07-2011, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyguy3 View Post
Ewww!!! That alone would turn me away.
Thankfully, though, it's not! And we've seen how well Unity can be (shadowgun)

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
06-07-2011, 08:51 AM
Hey everybody!
Thanks to all of you who have signed up so far, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

For those of you interested, we have just released the soundtrack from the game for download!
Be sure to check it out here:
http://soundcloud.com/clearcut-games/cado-main-theme/

You can download the entire thing directly by clicking this link

Last edited by ClearCutGames; 06-07-2011 at 03:22 PM.