★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Pogo Rampage

06-06-2011, 04:41 PM
Pogo Rampage

I'm going to port my flash game Pogo Rampage to ios.

It would be great if you could try original flash version here and if you'll like it let me know what you would want to see in a new ios version.

Gameplay video

Youtube link | Pop Up

06-06-2011, 06:00 PM
Surprised there aren't any posts on this yet. I guess the WWDC hype or something?? Anyways, looks like a really nice game, and I'd really like to see it on iOS.

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
06-06-2011, 09:02 PM
Umm.... over four hours gone with only one reply?? This looks fantastic!! Great art, real arcadey feel, replayability, WOW!! This really looks fantastic, a must buy for me.

I know this is generally frowned up on here (and as a veteran member here I know I'm going to be deplorable), but do you need beta testers??

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
06-06-2011, 11:33 PM
I played through the game and upgraded everything, and everything is great, but in the ios version, there should be some new things such as:
- A radar to know where to go to hit a car or plane
- A juggle mode where you have to see how many points you can get in the air at once
- More characters to choose from
That's it! Good luck with the game!
06-21-2011, 04:11 PM
Is the game even in development now?
07-25-2011, 11:56 PM
How is the game?