★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A handtastic puzzle that leaves no hand behind! Full of charm, innovation and originality, but very easy to learn!

Starts off as enjoyably mellow, with the later levels offering a perky challenge for those who yearn it.

REVIEWS

"With a simple premise of leaving no hand untouched, this game gradually increases in difficulty while never losing its undeniable charm."
- USA Today

"Joining Hands offers a new idea, and one that works really well on the iPhone or iPad's touchscreen."
- pocketgamer.co.uk

"Rounding out this delightful title are Retina quality graphics, plus enjoyable animations, sounds, and music."
- appadvice.com

"Joining Hands will have a place on my iPad and iPod touch for quite some time."
- gamezebo.com 4.5/5

"The gameplay is virtually flawless and the concept is fresh and habit forming."
- sahgeekmom.com 4.5/5

"All in all, Joining Hands is a unique puzzler thats ideal for people who like to ponder. Its packed with hours of content, polish and charm. I highly recommend it."
- thesmartphoneappreview.com

- Featured in the "Innovative Gameplay" category on the iTunes App Store!

MEET THE PEABLINS

Enter the Whispering Woods and meet the Peablins! Peablins are curious little creatures sharing a common belief: Hold hands with your friends and the Bogeyman won't dare to show up. It has worked as long as anyone can remember, so it must be true.

Join the Peablins on their quest to find all their siblings and cousins!

GAMEPLAY

Drag and drop Peablins so that everyone is holding hands. Some Peablins have more hands than others... Leave no hand behind!

FEATURES
- No time limits, no enemies, no pressure
- Innovative, elegant and easy to learn
- Fun and suitable for all ages
- Supports the 2012 iPad (3rd gen) Retina display
- Several kinds of Peablins requiring unique approaches
- Hilarious sound effects
- More than a hundred levels
- Compete with your friends on Game Center leaderboards

Trailer: http://youtu.be/40SfoJU0-ig

Gameplay intro: http://youtu.be/PrmN8AJBiZ8

strivemind's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Very interesting looking new puzzle game, by the makers of Grim Joggers and Azkend.
06-07-2011, 12:51 AM
I love all of their games but this actually looks like it may be too hard for me. I will wait for some feedback.

06-07-2011, 12:52 AM
I really like 10tons, especially sparkle and azkend. I want to pick this up, but they haven't made universal apps in the past so I am waiting for the hd version.

Edit: I wasnt paying attention and was wrong, it is universal, gonna get it.

Last edited by caltab; 06-07-2011 at 12:56 AM.
06-07-2011, 06:12 AM
Hmm, don't know, normally pick up anything these guys put out but this just doesn't appeal much for some reason. Will most likely still pick it up though.
06-07-2011, 06:20 AM
Watched the video twice now and im still not sure what the object of the game is .

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
06-07-2011, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Watched the video twice now and im still not sure what the object of the game is .
Thank God. It's not just me. I also watched the video twice and still don't get it. How about Azkend 2?

XBox Gamertag, GC, OpenFeint, Plus+: tecwrtr
Senior Technical Writer - always happy to write reviews!
06-07-2011, 09:11 AM
The game mechanics are probably completely unique, so they might need a bit more introduction. Maybe this gameplay intro will help a bit in getting a better pictures of the game.

Youtube link | Pop Up

10tons.com Facebook Latest release: Crimsonland
06-07-2011, 09:24 AM
It looks great just picked it up. I have been waiting on this one thank you
06-07-2011, 09:27 AM
I also have everything that 10 tons has done, and love their stuff (also hoping for Azkend 2). The game play video I think helps somewhat. Each of the different colored guys have different rules by which they can join hands with other guys. And there look to be a number of different types of guys.

Besides the correct number of hands, do the green ones also have their hands set at various angles?

And the release video looks like the rules can get quite complicated. I am really hoping that time is not a significant factor in solving these, although I am afraid that it will be - or at least to get various rewards or achievements.

@Caltab - I'll be very interested in your impressions, although 10Tons always does a good job, Im not sure why I am hesitating on this one...

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
06-07-2011, 09:32 AM
Right I get the idea now I take it the ones I saw in the first vid they must be kept apart ?

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!