★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: User Review- "Think words with friends but with poker instead of scrabble. It's hard playing poker apps with friends on a live game, so this has been great as you don't have to play at same time..."

Poker News Daily - "Push it Poker...fun way to play poker with your friends it succeeds in spades."

Do you love poker? Cant find time for playing with your friends? Push it Poker solves that problem by letting you play tournament-style poker on your iPhone on your schedule. You have up to 24 hours to make each decision and we send you a push notification when its your turn.

Play heads up or against as many as five of your friends. Use Quick Match feature to play against random players from our database. Customize your game play by uploading a personalized image to represent you at the table and keep things fun by chatting with your friends and competitors.

Push it Pokers unique game play interface allows you to see just your hole cards and the community cards for playing quickly. Use the top-down table view to gather further information about positioning, bet sizing and where the action is. You also have the option of seeing the last 10 hands of each game.

Check out Push it Poker leader board to find out who is the best poker player. The leader board shows every person you have played along with their Push Score and relative rank. Earn ultimate bragging rights by climbing to the top of your leader board.

Features:
Easy-to-use game play interface
View up to 10 past hands of each game
Chat with friends at the table
Invite friends through Facebook or email
Quick Match: Play against random players
Push notifications when its your turn to act
Play up to 20 games at once
Two different game views
Upload your photo to represent yourself at the table
Leader board
06-07-2011, 08:37 AM
Very nice app.

06-13-2011, 11:42 AM
This one is not bad at all. Better then many other poker apps.
06-13-2011, 01:23 PM
Looking forward to comparing this to Poker Buddies.
06-15-2011, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burn View Post
Looking forward to comparing this to Poker Buddies.
So, what app is better?
06-18-2011, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iAppleGirl View Post
So, what app is better?
Okay, I feel guilty like I'm betraying an old friend, but after a week of play I have to say Push It Poker. I really enjoy playing with 2 or 3 other friends as opposed to heads up every time. The action is really smooth and I dig the hand history. I don't recommend joining a quick match with more than 1 or 2 other players or else you're in for a headache. Anyone else played both? I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts.
06-20-2011, 10:13 AM
I've only played Push it Poker, but now I'm interested in testing Poker Buddies too Just to make sure Push it Poker is better.