• Publisher: RedLynx Ltd
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 22.4 MB
  • Version: 1.7.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4.7 (6)
App description: PLAYED MORE THAN 150 MILLION TIMES!

Run, jump and race through forest, desert and ice!
Discover the perfect route to make the fastest time
Collect Stars and Relics

1000 Heroz is a unique combination of racing and platforming. There are 1000 levels available to play, so you always have something new to try. Each level gives you a new hero, and every hero has a signature relic that you can earn - collect them all by running through each level as quickly as possible.

FEATURES
Ton of content: 1000 levels available
Relics: A new relic in every level - can you collect them all?
Gather stars, points and coins and track your progress in the Hall of Records

REVIEWS & COMMENTS

"1000 Heroz is one of the best app platformers I have ever played."
- Dan Kricke, Yahoo! Games

"It's amazing how compulsive 1000 Heroz becomes as you attempt to best the often sadistic time challenges."
- IGN

"1000 Heroz promises to be like nothing youve ever played, and we think youll love it."
- Cult of Mac

"A gorgeous, zany, and wonderfully crafted time attack racer."
iFanzine

For iPad check 1000 Heroz HD - same game but graphics and controls optimized for iPad!

About RedLynx
RedLynx, a Ubisoft studio, is the developer behind the award-winning stunt racer Trials HD and acclaimed iPhone games such as DrawRace, MotoHeroz and the Monster Trucks Nitro series.

Gabrien's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi541 View Post
Join the TouchArcade League by going into options and typing in TouchArcade. Talk about the days run and your times for it. Hope this thread will last for about 1000 days like the game. Everyone who originally signed up for Touch Arcade with a space remove the space for the new group. We all decided it would be a better name with no spaces so sorry for the inconveince.
06-07-2011, 09:34 PM
Is there a choice of controls BTW?

Last edited by Professionalbum; 06-07-2011 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Trying to link youtube video
06-07-2011, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkjate View Post
Theres IAP in the game?
I have not seen any IAP.

Now number 2 just broke in to the 15 seconds. I am thinking 14 is possible on a perfect run?

06-07-2011, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I have not seen any IAP.

Now number 2 just broke in to the 15 seconds. I am thinking 14 is possible on a perfect run?
Are you playing on the iPad or iPhone? Annoying to me that you can't reposition the buttons on the iPad; the one to move right is just too far in for my liking. Particularly as the left button isn't needed at all.

Last edited by Gabrien; 06-07-2011 at 09:51 PM.
06-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Regarding the IAP, I'm actually not sure. You collect coins and they accumulate overall. No apparent use for them yet, and this does ring a possible alarm bell.
06-07-2011, 09:59 PM
Woah! Another unexpected release today! I really hope this does last 1000 days. Good luck to the dev. I hope you keep your word.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
06-07-2011, 10:11 PM
Sooo... I can only play one level a day?

Bull$%#@.

Game Center: Tikicobra
Plus: Tikicobra
Gameloft Live: Tikicobra
Basically, add Tikicobra wherever and it'll be me.
06-07-2011, 10:14 PM
Once you've unlocked a level, can you replay it as much as you want even after the day is over?

Follow me (@zeroxharuhi) on Twitter!
06-07-2011, 10:21 PM
Yes, it says that you can go back and replay the levels again if you'd like.

ID on GameCenter: Joshnsuch

Mention you're from TA if you send a request. This would please me.
06-07-2011, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Are you playing on the iPad or iPhone? Annoying to me that you can't reposition the buttons on the iPad; the one to move right is just too far in for my liking. Particularly as the left button isn't needed at all.
I am playing on the iPad, my wife is playing the iPhone version.

The left button does seem unneeded but maybe there are future levels where you run to the left? As far as button placement goes I am actually fine with them but I think an iPad game should allow buttons to be moved. The reset button is a little close to the jump button, I have reset a couple of times on good runs instead of jumping.

As for the coins, they have their own leadboard for total accured.
06-08-2011, 02:01 AM
There's already some great competition going on. You guys are really learning the tricks fast!

Tikicobra: You can also play all the levels from previous days and try to collect 3 stars and a relic from each one.