• Publisher: RedLynx Ltd
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 22.4 MB
  • Version: 1.7.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4.7 (6)
App description: PLAYED MORE THAN 150 MILLION TIMES!

Run, jump and race through forest, desert and ice!
Discover the perfect route to make the fastest time
Collect Stars and Relics

1000 Heroz is a unique combination of racing and platforming. There are 1000 levels available to play, so you always have something new to try. Each level gives you a new hero, and every hero has a signature relic that you can earn - collect them all by running through each level as quickly as possible.

FEATURES
Ton of content: 1000 levels available
Relics: A new relic in every level - can you collect them all?
Gather stars, points and coins and track your progress in the Hall of Records

REVIEWS & COMMENTS

"1000 Heroz is one of the best app platformers I have ever played."
- Dan Kricke, Yahoo! Games

"It's amazing how compulsive 1000 Heroz becomes as you attempt to best the often sadistic time challenges."
- IGN

"1000 Heroz promises to be like nothing youve ever played, and we think youll love it."
- Cult of Mac

"A gorgeous, zany, and wonderfully crafted time attack racer."
iFanzine

For iPad check 1000 Heroz HD - same game but graphics and controls optimized for iPad!

About RedLynx
RedLynx, a Ubisoft studio, is the developer behind the award-winning stunt racer Trials HD and acclaimed iPhone games such as DrawRace, MotoHeroz and the Monster Trucks Nitro series.

Gabrien's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi541 View Post
Join the TouchArcade League by going into options and typing in TouchArcade. Talk about the days run and your times for it. Hope this thread will last for about 1000 days like the game. Everyone who originally signed up for Touch Arcade with a space remove the space for the new group. We all decided it would be a better name with no spaces so sorry for the inconveince.
08-04-2011, 03:57 PM
Man today's run is bugging me, anyone have tips for it?

()() Favorites: Sword of Fargoal, Rogue Touch
( '.') Slay, Titan VG Edition, Hero Academy [ID:Rixx]
(('')('') GameCenter: TK656
08-05-2011, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixx View Post
Man today's run is bugging me, anyone have tips for it?
I see you managed to get gold

Currently playing: 1000 Heroz, Disc Drivin, Hard Lines, Real Racin' 2, Jetpack Joyride

08-05-2011, 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiAcer View Post
I see you managed to get gold
Yeah, 300 or 400 tries later =P

Rixx

()() Favorites: Sword of Fargoal, Rogue Touch
( '.') Slay, Titan VG Edition, Hero Academy [ID:Rixx]
(('')('') GameCenter: TK656
08-06-2011, 06:52 PM
Hehe, today's theme/relic gave me a bit of a laugh.
Also managed to get the "play 20 days in a row" achievement today.

Currently playing: 1000 Heroz, Disc Drivin, Hard Lines, Real Racin' 2, Jetpack Joyride
08-06-2011, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiAcer View Post
Hehe, today's theme/relic gave me a bit of a laugh.
Also managed to get the "play 20 days in a row" achievement today.
tl;dr
08-23-2011, 03:37 AM
Yes, My score has held up all day. I'm shocked that it has. It will be a first time to keep the number 1 spot. 9 hours to go. lol
08-23-2011, 06:02 AM
Hey guys, just to let you know the next update should be coming this Friday - adding multiple friend league support and some other goodies!

RedLynx
08-23-2011, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenkki View Post
Hey guys, just to let you know the next update should be coming this Friday - adding multiple friend league support and some other goodies!
Cool to hear.
I've still kept up playing everyday since launch and can't wait for the era change :-)
08-23-2011, 09:42 PM
I play pretty intermittently now. Trying to play every day wore me out and at the same time, not playing every day has me less enthused about it as well. I know most didn't like the idea, but for me this game would have had more legs had the tracks been less then once per day. Even once per week would have had me playing every track and playing for the leader boards every time. Now it's mostly just occasionally playing a track and trying to get 3 stars. And that's fine, I suppose, but it's off my game of the year list after the initial fling.
08-25-2011, 02:13 PM
Just finished today's run with a gold medal. Now I have every gold medal in the first era and I'm intrigued to see what comes in the next era.