• Publisher: RedLynx Ltd
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 22.4 MB
  • Version: 1.7.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4.7 (6)
App description: PLAYED MORE THAN 150 MILLION TIMES!

Run, jump and race through forest, desert and ice!
Discover the perfect route to make the fastest time
Collect Stars and Relics

1000 Heroz is a unique combination of racing and platforming. There are 1000 levels available to play, so you always have something new to try. Each level gives you a new hero, and every hero has a signature relic that you can earn - collect them all by running through each level as quickly as possible.

FEATURES
Ton of content: 1000 levels available
Relics: A new relic in every level - can you collect them all?
Gather stars, points and coins and track your progress in the Hall of Records

REVIEWS & COMMENTS

"1000 Heroz is one of the best app platformers I have ever played."
- Dan Kricke, Yahoo! Games

"It's amazing how compulsive 1000 Heroz becomes as you attempt to best the often sadistic time challenges."
- IGN

"1000 Heroz promises to be like nothing youve ever played, and we think youll love it."
- Cult of Mac

"A gorgeous, zany, and wonderfully crafted time attack racer."
iFanzine

For iPad check 1000 Heroz HD - same game but graphics and controls optimized for iPad!

About RedLynx
RedLynx, a Ubisoft studio, is the developer behind the award-winning stunt racer Trials HD and acclaimed iPhone games such as DrawRace, MotoHeroz and the Monster Trucks Nitro series.

Gabrien's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi541 View Post
Join the TouchArcade League by going into options and typing in TouchArcade. Talk about the days run and your times for it. Hope this thread will last for about 1000 days like the game. Everyone who originally signed up for Touch Arcade with a space remove the space for the new group. We all decided it would be a better name with no spaces so sorry for the inconveince.
06-08-2011, 02:03 AM
Great game, it's so hard to push the milliseconds forward.
06-08-2011, 02:26 AM
Loving this but then again I expected nothing less Trials HD is still one of my favourite Xbox games

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!

06-08-2011, 03:38 AM
Wow redlynx do it again. This game is fantastic crazy physics and very nice graphics. Gameplay based on speed runs with a new level every day for the next 1000 days! It took me quite a few try's before getting gold for day 1 and I already can't wait for tomorrow. Should have expected it to be this good as I still play trials hd now. For 59p this is a crazy bargain.

For controls someone asked about you just have a left,right and jump button kind of like league of evil and mos speed run.
06-08-2011, 05:07 AM
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the music sounds a bit like opposites attract by paula abdul? Lol might be showing my age a bit there. But trust me it does.

In the menu not in game that is.

Last edited by oooooomonkey; 06-08-2011 at 05:12 AM.
06-08-2011, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the music sounds a bit like opposites attract by paula abdul? Lol might be showing my age a bit there. But trust me it does.

In the menu not in game that is.
So it does lol I'm showing my age too

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
06-08-2011, 07:23 AM
Love the graphics and the attention to detail, but wow, am I bad at this. I managed to get one silver run, so I earned the daily relic, but any tips for playing for the platformerly-challenged? I've read the help file.

Cheers.
06-08-2011, 07:27 AM
I'm really enjoying this game! I can't seem to get anything better than about 18.3. Are there any tips to getting a good run?
06-08-2011, 07:36 AM
I'm disappointed that this is neither universal nor is there a separate iPad version. I'll get it anyway as I love redlynx, but I can't help but be disappointed. Oh well.

EDIT: Doh! Not true! There is an HD version. Whew!

Last edited by crunc; 06-08-2011 at 07:41 AM.
06-08-2011, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
I'm disappointed that this is neither universal nor is there a separate iPad version. I'll get it anyway as I love redlynx, but I can't help but be disappointed. Oh well.
1000 Heroz HD is the iPad version.

Cheers.
06-08-2011, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgina View Post
1000 Heroz HD is the iPad version.

Cheers.
Woah! I didn't see it in the iPad forum, so presumed it didn't exist. Doh! Thanks for the heads up!