★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Wond4Soft
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 3.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: If you like the "Flight Control" you must love this game.

It is the most challenging and skilled game on app store. Only 2 buttons let you complete all varied levels and all controls are intuitive. You control a cute plane which is aiming to get through all cloud loops without collision by rotating clockwise or counter-clockwise ceaselessly. Do you think it is very easy? If so, you are wrong. It has you not only controlling your plane to get through the cloud but also need you pay more attention to the obstacles throughout the whole levels and collect star bonus as more as possible. Actually it is a very very challenging game for all smart and skilled guys.

##### Features #####

- Massive puzzled levels make a absolute challenge to your reaction capacity.

- Varied level designs and cloud types also add more challenges before you complete all levels.

- Good graphics and real flight effects.

- Real control feeling.

Jeff_MM's comments:

The most challenging game -Control Flight 2- has released its new updates. All guys should try to complete all levels to win the "First 50 player" reward.

In this version:

- Fixed ios 4.0+ surport bug.Now it surport ios 3.0+
- Gamer Center surport (there are more than 500 people in 1 day after its released)
- Lots of new levels added
- New bonus level added.
- Polished the control experience
06-08-2011, 06:12 AM
Its a pretty good game. Will check out the update soon. I wish the game let you replay individual levels instead of being "get as far as you can with x number of lives".

Icon is a window to game's soul...
06-10-2011, 03:54 AM
Send a message via MSN to Jeff_MM
Thank you guy. We use current way just because we want to add more challenge to it and make this app to be a challenging and hard game on iphone for those puzzle manic. By far there is no one complete all levels. Sadly..
06-10-2011, 04:38 AM
Send a message via MSN to Jeff_MM
Fortunately, I have found the big guy!

HAHA, I can't believe my eyes after seeing this vedio... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1JWrMnMiCM

I think this guy is the actual game god haha, even me can't complete my game with only 1 life, I will check who he is now.

Last edited by Jeff_MM; 06-10-2011 at 04:43 AM.