★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: See all of our EA DAILY DEALS at eamobile.com/dailydeals. New Play, Every Day!

R.I.P. IT UP! As the freaky administrator of a sweet cemetery, place your plots to raise silly specters, then ferry these friendly fiends to The Great Beyond for coins! Download now and get loads of new fresh-from-the-grave goodness with our biggest update yet!

GRIMLY REAP THE REWARDS
Spend your riches to spruce up your land with candy trees, Tesla coils, and more unreal décor.

PROTECT YOUR DEATHLY DENIZENS
Defend your cemetery with zany specters like the Cowboy Ghost, Sumo Ghost or Pop Diva!

GRAB SOME SWEET, SWEET CANDY
Use candy to instantly harvest your ghosts, increase un-health and strengthen your defenses.

BEWARE OF GHOSTLY GUANO
Keep an eye out for piñatas, and dont forget to clean up after your fun phantoms who knew they had fiber in the afterlife?

Dig in! Dont keep these poor souls waiting for eternityand dont forget to join our lively community at Facebook.com/ghostharvest!

For more information about the third party targeted ad serving and analytics technology in this app and data they collect, see End User License Agreement.
** DON'T MISS OUR OTHER EXCITING GAMES! ** SCRABBLE, The Sims 3, TETRIS®, MONOPOLY, Madden NFL 11 by EA Sports, Pogo Games FREE, Liqua Pop, ROCK BAND® Reloaded, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit & Surviving High School FREE

GIFT THIS APP: Click the Buy App arrow on the iTunes® App Store

Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more
VISIT US: ea.com/iphone
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames

frostilucus's comments:
Hi TouchArcaders!

8 lb Gorilla, yes the one who brought you Zombies & Me, is back with a new game called Ghost Harvest. It's a crazy addictive game where you harvest souls for profit! Best of all: it’s free! Sweet, I know!

Here’s the deal: you're a caretaker who stumbles upon a fantastical cemetery that has a special secret: It has the power to send souls to a better afterlife- no matter what they’ve done in the past! As the caretaker you harvest a bunch of different cool souls and sell them to heaven- yeah, heaven pays good coin! Who knew? Unfortunately the locals think you're selling directly to the devil and storm your gates trying to ruin your altruistic revenue stream. Grow your team of poltergeists to scare them away in a tower-defense style mini-game. Scare away paparazzi, TV Ghost Hunters, and even the devil himself!

We're rolling out to Canada first and should be going live worldwide soon. I hope you dig it, puns and all!

Be the good person and save some souls today!

-Mike Pagano
06-08-2011, 07:27 PM
Awesome, good to see the gorilla hasn't disappeared Does this game have support for retina displays?

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

06-08-2011, 08:02 PM
Farmville meets Plants vs. Zombies?

plus+: Collokey
"Words/Chess With Friends": Collokey
06-08-2011, 09:53 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to klicktock
EA are back on the scene!

BUT, not available in Australia. Any reason?

EDIT: Never mind - Canada only. That's pretty important information and should go in the Thread header.

Last edited by klicktock; 06-08-2011 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Re-read OP
06-08-2011, 10:08 PM
This looks sharp. Love the colourful graphics.

What's the IAP like? Is it essential to playing? I don't object to IAP, but there's a sordid history of these kinds of games hooking you and then reaching a point where you cannot continue except by buying something, and it makes me really hesitant to try new ones.

Cheers.
06-08-2011, 10:15 PM
Lol, has it been over a year since we heard from 8 lb Gorilla?

Twitter: @back2this
06-09-2011, 11:14 PM
Oh- good point. Can't seem to modify the header. Should be coming to the US very, very soon!
06-09-2011, 11:15 PM
Well, so much for one game a month, eh?

dirty deeds and their dunderchee
06-09-2011, 11:15 PM
You can grind through this game without paying a dime. Love it if you drop us a buck or two though if you dig it. Helps me fight the good fight to make more cool games!
06-16-2011, 01:45 AM
Ghost Harvest - by EA

International Version: http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/ghost-harvest-world/id417335509?mt=8