★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Klik! Games
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 22.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: From the makers of "FastBall", "Spidey Riley" is the ultimate swing action game...

You are Riley, who lost his way in the forest he lives. Join his adventure to help him to reach his destination. With one touch easy gameplay mechanic, let Riley go from one web to another in each level. It won't be easy though, you need to avoid dangers such as Bees, Spikes, Fishes and get help from items such as Bubbles and Trampolines.

It's so much easy and fun to play for anybody in any age. Just tap the screen to let Riley jump out from his start web. When near to a wooden gear, touch the screen so Riley can hook and rotate around it. Release your finger anytime to fly off onto the next gear. Reach the end web pointed by the arrow and have Riley smiling you pretty big.

Features of the game includes :

- An addictive gameplay with easy one touch mechanic and full real world physics.
- 4 different areas to explore in the gigantic forest.
- Gorgeous graphics with HD/Retina support on iPhone / iPod touch 4th generation devices.
- Full iOS 4 support with Multitasking.
- GameCenter and OpenFeint support. Compare your progress and scores across all players in the globe and unlock whacky achievements to earn points.

Ozden79's comments:

Launch Trailer video :

Youtube link | Pop Up
06-09-2011, 07:12 AM
is it about tapping and well timing? looks interesting if the scope of operation can be enlarged as level progresses.
BTW, the trailer is really not that refined... r u an independent developer?

06-09-2011, 07:19 AM
I think you'll find almost every developer on this forum is independent

Tip for shooting video of an iPhone screen: do it against a well-lit background. You'll get no glare and the camera should focus perfectly on the screen. Look at how natural this looks in comparison: Real Racing 2 Trailer

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
06-09-2011, 07:26 AM
Not tapping but touching and releasing timely. When near a gear, you touch the screen where our spider hooks into that gear and starts to rotate around it. Once you release your finger, it flys off and you need to hang into the next gear, that's all. Ofcourse, all this action is within the real world physic. You can also tilt your iDevice to push the spider left/right while in air and in bubble.

The video is not actually a trailer but just a quick preview as it's name implies. I didn't have much time to put up a real trailer. Working on multiple updates and games at the same time and being one person doesn't help much . In the video, you see the basic game mechanics in the first few levels which is just practicing your skills. In later levels, there are lots of surprises which some of them are shown in the screenshots like Bees, Spikes, Fish, Bubbles, Trampolines. For example, in some levels when you land on a bubble, you control our spider left and right while our spider goes up to sky within it. Trampolines are used as launch pads to reach some distant gears.

With never seen mechanic in an Appstore game, I can assure you that it's pretty fun!
06-09-2011, 08:05 AM
Hmmm...Captain Ludwig docet?

I love this world!
06-09-2011, 08:10 AM
06-09-2011, 08:14 AM
I think it's better to have some promocodes in here so can give a try :

HF9KW9W9LRHF
KR7XHT3FW737
T94JMNNNM9FA
MHXMWWNYFXFX
J4K7YE9NHTWM
9A9NT46Y6R3P
3HKRMNW7XRET

Please post the code you took and share your thoughts in here, thanks.
06-09-2011, 08:21 AM
ehiii, thanks!

taken 3HKRMNW7XRET...impressions will follow

I love this world!
06-09-2011, 08:22 AM
I love how people always grab the last code in the list, expecting it to be a safer bet... then I waltz in and swipe the first one. Took HF9KW9W9LRHF, thanks

I'll post impressions here later.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
06-09-2011, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
I love how people always grab the last code in the list, expecting it to be a safer bet... then I waltz in and swipe the first one. Took HF9KW9W9LRHF, thanks

I'll post impressions here later.
ahah...but I'm not "people", I'm your Nemesis, Midian!

I love this world!