★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Intrigue and adventure bring famous teenage detective Natalie Brooks face-to-face with a life-altering revelation! Join the intrepid and clever Ms. Brooks as she becomes caught up in a mystery that will take her to places she's never dared to imagine...

When Natalie Brooks returns home following the death of her beloved grandmother, she becomes embroiled in a mystery that goes deeper than any other she's investigated. Solve classic adventure game puzzles, search for hidden items and enjoy over a dozen mini-games offering unique challenges. You'll also interact with several colorful characters, including a grouchy attorney, a superstitious banker and the chief of police, whose ambitions have nothing to do with the law! As you play, you'll be able to refer to Natalie's diary for help and use hints to solve puzzles, all while enjoying beautiful graphics and rich audio. Experience the life of a detective in Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House!

TRY & BUY: UNLOCK THE FULL ADVENTURE FROM WITHIN THE GAME!

There's also iPad version of this game! Check the App Store!

GAME FEATURES:
15 chapters
15 mini-games
Thrilling storyline
Comic-book style cutscenes
Hundreds of hidden objects
A captivating main character
iPhone 4 retina display support
-----------------------------------------
More fun games from Alawar:
JOAN JADE AND THE GATES OF XIBALBA Take a breathtaking journey through a world of danger and suspense!
TWISTED LANDS: SHADOW TOWN Hidden object horror at its best! No matter how brave you are, it won't be enough.
HAMLET Mayhem and hilarity ensue as you save the day in this eccentric puzzle adventure game!
VAMPIRE SAGA: PANDORA'S BOX Explore eerie locations in this captivating mystery thriller!

For more games, visit us at iphone.alawar.com!
-----------------------------------------
FIND US in FACEBOOK: AlawarEntertainment
FOLLOW US in TWITTER: @AlawarMobile
Be the first to hear about our new games and awesome contests!

abutova's comments:
Meet a new game of popular Natalie Brooks title, full of classic adventure game puzzles, hidden items and mini-games!
When Natalie Brooks returns home following the death of her beloved grandmother, she becomes embroiled in a mystery that goes deeper than any other she's investigated. Experience the life of a detective together with Natalie Brooks!

TRY & BUY! Download this game for FREE and unlock the entire adventure from within the game with no need to replay the very first levels!

Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House is also released for Mac today and available on the Mac AppStore! We expect it to be featured by Apple later today
06-09-2011, 06:26 AM
Thanks to make it free!
I loved Natalie Brooks: The treasures of the lost kingdom!

I love this world!

06-09-2011, 09:33 AM
I read the reviews of the other game. Hopefully this one will let you get past level 3, unlike Natalie Brooks: The treasures of the lost kingdom. I will wait and see.
06-09-2011, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigE1669 View Post
I read the reviews of the other game. Hopefully this one will let you get past level 3, unlike Natalie Brooks: The treasures of the lost kingdom. I will wait and see.
what? I played and finished it many months ago!

I love this world!
06-09-2011, 10:03 AM
Did you try to update it? We released an update about a month ago, probably it will help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
Thanks to make it free!
06-09-2011, 10:05 AM
Well, to be honest it's not totally free, but has full version unlock inside through in-app purchase. I didn't realize it's important to mention here on the post until guys from iPad thread didn't tell me.
Anyway, I hope you'll love this Natalie Brooks too!

Quote:
Thanks to make it free!
06-09-2011, 10:10 AM
oh, well it's ok if the price is good! I believed it was free cause I saw no IAP in the left column of appstore, where they usually are.
I haven't tried the game yet...will play it soon!

I love this world!
06-09-2011, 10:11 AM
Quote:
oh, well it's ok if the price is good! I said it's free cause I see no IAP in the left column of appstore, where they usually are.
I haven't tried the game yet...will play it soon!
IAP only shows up in the left column after someone buys it.
06-09-2011, 10:15 AM
its $2.99 for the full game unlock
06-09-2011, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveMc99 View Post
IAP only shows up in the left column after someone buys it.
thanks for clarifying it

I love this world!