★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Intrigue and adventure bring famous teenage detective Natalie Brooks face-to-face with a life-altering revelation! Join the intrepid and clever Ms. Brooks as she becomes caught up in a mystery that will take her to places she's never dared to imagine...

When Natalie Brooks returns home following the death of her beloved grandmother, she becomes embroiled in a mystery that goes deeper than any other she's investigated. Solve classic adventure game puzzles, search for hidden items and enjoy over a dozen mini-games offering unique challenges. You'll also interact with several colorful characters, including a grouchy attorney, a superstitious banker and the chief of police, whose ambitions have nothing to do with the law! As you play, you'll be able to refer to Natalie's diary for help and use hints to solve puzzles, all while enjoying beautiful graphics and rich audio. Experience the life of a detective in Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House!

TRY & BUY: UNLOCK THE FULL ADVENTURE FROM WITHIN THE GAME!

There's also iPhone version of this game! Check the App Store!

GAME FEATURES:
15 chapters
15 mini-games
Thrilling storyline
Comic-book style cutscenes
Hundreds of hidden objects
A captivating main character
-----------------------------------------
More fun games from Alawar:
NATALIE BROOKS: THE TREASURES OF THE LOST KINGDOM HD Step into the shoes of a world famous detective and solve a mind-boggling mystery!
TWISTED LANDS: SHADOW TOWN HD Hidden object horror at its best! No matter how brave you are, it won't be enough.
THE TREASURES OF MYSTERY ISLAND HD Challenge your seek-and-find skills like never before!
HAMLET HD Mayhem and hilarity ensue as you save the day in this eccentric puzzle adventure game!

For more games, visit us at iphone.alawar.com!
-----------------------------------------
FIND US in FACEBOOK: AlawarEntertainment
FOLLOW US in TWITTER: @AlawarMobile
Be the first to hear about our new games and awesome contests!

abutova's comments:
Meet a new game of popular Natalie Brooks title, full of classic adventure game puzzles, hidden items and mini-games!
When Natalie Brooks returns home following the death of her beloved grandmother, she becomes embroiled in a mystery that goes deeper than any other she's investigated. Experience the life of a detective together with Natalie Brooks!

TRY & BUY! Download this game for FREE and unlock the entire adventure from within the game with no need to replay the very first levels!

Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House is also released for Mac today and available on the Mac AppStore! We expect it to be featured by Apple later today
06-09-2011, 06:38 AM
No mention of IAP.. really free?

06-09-2011, 07:10 AM
impossible (but I would be happy to be (wrong)
06-09-2011, 07:52 AM
I just downloaded the game. Although there is no mention of IAP there certainly is once you loaded the game.

I hate these things.. i dont mind IAP but make a mention of this.
I hope mr Jobs will do something about this because more and more companys are launching so called Free games with no mention of IAP.
06-09-2011, 07:55 AM
Well, IAP should be expected. Afterall nobody in the right mind will give away a game with such quality for free.
06-09-2011, 08:44 AM
Anyway, it's great we're getting another Natalie Brooks, totally unexpected. And the other one, Alabama Smith, looks good too. I'm curious if Alawar will launch a separate 'full' version though, I would prefer to get it instead because I don't feel too secure with IAP. What if the game gets pulled? I would never get the full unlock back if I reinstalled the game would I? Or will things work differently now with iCloud?
06-09-2011, 08:51 AM
Cool.

Seems like most of them from last night that are FREE are all IAP.
06-09-2011, 09:53 AM
Actually, there's a huge mention on the IAP right on the product page on the AppStore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizzler View Post
I just downloaded the game. Although there is no mention of IAP there certainly is once you loaded the game.

I hate these things.. i dont mind IAP but make a mention of this.
I hope mr Jobs will do something about this because more and more companys are launching so called Free games with no mention of IAP.
06-09-2011, 09:56 AM
Hey, thanks for the valuable feedback! It's our first experience with full version unlock through IAP, and we're still debating here whether there's any reason to release a separate full peid version or now. And now I have your "customer feedback" as an additional point to may arguments pro paid full version

I believe we'll release separate full paid versions of these games within a month. Will keep you informed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaker View Post
Anyway, it's great we're getting another Natalie Brooks, totally unexpected. And the other one, Alabama Smith, looks good too. I'm curious if Alawar will launch a separate 'full' version though, I would prefer to get it instead because I don't feel too secure with IAP. What if the game gets pulled? I would never get the full unlock back if I reinstalled the game would I? Or will things work differently now with iCloud?
06-09-2011, 10:01 AM
Guys, thank you for helping me to understand that IAP is important to be noted even in short description here. Now Try & Buy feature is added to eliminate the confusion.