★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Reviews:

iFanzine.com 4/5 stars "This title is so unique that it practically defies genre categorization, but Ive decided to think of it as a brilliant physics puzzler that should appeal to a wide variety of iOS gamers."

FreeAppReport.com Featured App!

Awarded Ansca Mobile's App of the Week June 26th! "Ive never seen a game like this!"

NOAA Coral Reef Conservation Program says "This game is an awesome idea!"

FamilyFriendlyVideoGames.com APPROVED!
"With 64 levels, theres plenty of family fun to be had in Redneck Jellyfish."

** NOTE: intended for Iphone 3GS and Iphone4 and Second generation Ipod touches, it will work on older generation IPhones, but frame rate is slower. **

======================================

Gus Hickey is a Jellyfish. His job is to build coral reefs. Using his tentacles he can pick up objects like coral seeds and drop them on coral to build new coral. Sounds easy right? Not when he's got to contend with crabs, barnacles, sea urchins, giant clams and jumping crabs that can all cut off his tentacles!

Not too mention the zombie hermit crabs that can kill coral.

Luckily for Gus, his head is indestructable. He also gets gas when he eats zooplankton. That's a good thing because he can shoot fart bubbles at crabs.

He's also pretty good freinds with the starfish. Starfish each sea urchins and poop out coral seeds that Gus can use to build coral with.

Over 8 jobsites each with their own challenges like new sea creatures, currents, and lava. If you can make past over 60 levels, all the way to Atlantis, you need to figure out how to make Atlanteanne Coral - the most beautiful and abundant coral in the world!

Over 60 levels!!

* Safe Harbor
* Starfish Beach
* Rock Jetty
* The Sargasso Sea
* The Gulf Stream
* Lava Bay
* Crab Cake Reef
* Atlantis

Smooth beautiful 2D Physics give you the ability to solve problems in a multitude of ways. High resolution graphics look sweet on the iPhone 4's retina display! Not to mention Gus's crazy redneck saying.

New in version 1.02
* Extra slipper silicon tentacles keeps tentacles snag free
* Fixed minor issues in later levels
* New appstore icon
* Share achievements and scores with Facebook Friends
* Rate Game Link

Yea Buddy!

mudstuffing's comments:
Wanted to announce our game, Redneck Jellyfish. Developed by my kids and I. It's 2d physics based arcade style game, with a little puzzle work in some levels.

iPhone
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/redneck-jellyfish/id438715701?mt=8#
There's also a free/lite version: Has 8 accelerated levels...
http://itunes.apple.com/app/redneck-jellyfish-free/id441081286?mt=8

Android
Full version: https://market.android.com/details?i...dneckjellyfish
Free version: https://market.android.com/details?i...kjellyfishfree

Gus Hickey is a Jellyfish. His job is to build coral reefs. Using his tentacles he can pick up objects like coral seeds and drop them on coral to build new coral. Sounds easy right? Not when he's got to content with crabs, barnacles, sea urchins, giant clams and jumping crabs that can all cut off his tentacles! Not too mention the zombie hermit crabs that can kill coral. Awesome Banjo-Ukulele game music created by Ukulele Guy!

Over 60 levels! We are most proud of the Atlantis level and the secret to growing Atlanteanne Coral. The end of the video shows a hint on how to grow it.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Here's a few promo codes. Would love some feedback as this is our first game.

Code:
97XRRJTATPY7
WW77AEL3J4WF
A73PFWMFF4J6
9Y4FFRMXK364
Please post if you have used one of the codes above. Thanks!
06-09-2011, 09:00 AM
A73PFWMFF4J6...Thanks! Nice game..!

06-09-2011, 09:03 AM
9Y4FFRMXK364 grabbed...thanks a lot!

I love this world!
06-09-2011, 01:23 PM
Shoot! All codes gone!
06-09-2011, 01:42 PM
Best name EVAR.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
06-09-2011, 02:34 PM
Two more codes up for grabs....

7kpy3rlte7r9
7pky4ptwep3f
06-09-2011, 02:37 PM
I got 7kpy3rlte7r9, the first code of the post above me. Thanks!
06-09-2011, 04:39 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
haha... makes me think of Squidbillies... =oP

Game looks cool! goin on my wishlist... sorry, I'd get it now, but I'm a broke ___ after these last couple weeks of great game releases... =o/
06-09-2011, 05:18 PM
Squidbillies

Wow, how have I not heard of Squidbillies?! Hilarious! just watched some episodes on Adult Swim's website...
06-09-2011, 06:44 PM
Thanks for the code! Like the game a lot-having fun with it!