★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Use your fast finger skills to beat this rapid, challenging, match 3 game-Legacy is not your average puzzle game

Brilliant soundtrack (product-reviews)and detailed graphics iPhone Italia) make Legacy a top 20 puzzle game

An excellent match-three puzzler (TUAW) Interesting and enjoyable experience (From Apps)

More matches=higher score but the real challenge is to assemble the missing antiques in the strict time limit

Perfect title for both casual and hard-core game enthusiasts (Gamerstemple)

Its refreshing to play a Match Three puzzle game that provides a higher difficulty curve than many others(148 Apps)

Euforia's comments:
Can you solve the mystery of the abandoned mansion?

Legacy, a hugely entertaining quest puzzle game in a “match three” style, the game offers you the possibility to reveal the secrets of the ancient mansion, which you inherited from a distant relative with mysterious past.

Solve the mystery of the haunted mansion and restore it to its former glory! Collect parts of the missing antiques from each of the rooms; drop each of the pieces off the bottom of the screen by quickly matching the objects around them.

Be quick and don’t forget to use the bonuses!

* Twenty-five fast and frantic levels
* Free Play Mode
* Stunningly detailed graphics
* Amazing soundtrack

Click here to download the game:

App Product Page: http://www.appachemobile.com/games/ios/legacy/
06-13-2011, 11:45 AM
Screenshots look very nice. Could be a nice game
06-13-2011, 11:48 AM
Yeah, nice and crisp graphics.
06-13-2011, 03:53 PM
Why spoil a game With in game adverts. These should not be forced on us. Paid for the app, not the vehicle to sell other apps for you.......
06-15-2011, 05:44 AM
Screenshots look nice, though
06-20-2011, 10:11 AM
I played it. Very smooth and challenging game. Reminds me of Puzzle Quest I really liked to play.
I give it for 4 stars. If developers work on it some more, I will give it 5 stars!