★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A fun, radioactive, fast-paced, accelerometer driven 3D game.

Radio Ball 3D! The accelerometer controlled tunnel game. A uranium ball driven by radioactive waste rushes through the tunnel. Can you reach the end?
Go as far as you can, collect power-ups, do combos, avoid or destroy obstacles. Get your score as high as possible and keep rollin'.
Play and compete with other players through OpenFeint.

Features:
Combos
Tilt control
Smooth 3D graphics
Dynamic, stunt-flavored gameplay
Achievements, leaderboards and challenges (OpenFeint)

Full version game with ads by Greystripe and iAd.

"Radio Ball 3D is likely to keep you entertained for many weeks to come" - knowyourmobile.com

"Overall, Radio Ball is extremely addictive and may well ratchet up your heartbeats per minute" - pcworld.com

Gamesoul Studio's comments:
Hello Guys,

I just want to let you know about our new game Radio Ball 3D that has jus been released on the App Store.

Radio Ball 3D! The accelerometer controlled tunnel game. A uranium ball driven by radioactive waste rushes through the tunnel. Can you reach the end?
Go as far as you can, collect power-ups, do combos, avoid or destroy obstacles. Get your score as high as possible and keep rollin'.
Play and compete with other players through OpenFeint.

Features:
☢ Combos
☢ Tilt control
☢ Smooth 3D graphics
☢ Dynamic, stunt-flavored gameplay
☢ Achievements, leaderboards and challenges (OpenFeint)

YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfeNqa58v5U

Screenshots:

iTunes Link: Radio Ball 3D

Check out Facebook page: www.facebook.com/radioball3d
06-09-2011, 12:15 PM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
06-09-2011, 01:15 PM
Great game.
06-10-2011, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
YouTube: video
Actually it is an old video recorded on Samsung Wave. I updated my first post with new video and I'll paste it here to.

YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfeNqa58v5U
06-21-2011, 09:28 AM
Game Impressions

I'm having a lot of fun with the game and like how the game offers you so many options as to how to deal with most of the obstacles. Take one of the pipes for example. The easiest option is to simply go around it, but then you miss out on making any points. The second easiest option would be to go through the pipe for a few points. Then, finally, for the jackasses out there you can jump on top of the pipe for big points (actually, no, I forgot the option of simply hitting a nuke and blowing the pipe and all other obstacles in sight at the moment up for some points).

While performing stunts, hitting targets (like canisters and guys in hazmat suits), you need to always be aware of your current radioactivity level which is slowly dwindling away unless you keep hitting further radioactive drums. The game continues until your radioactive spark goes out or you hit too many obstacles and come to a stop.

I'm not sure if they mentioned it anywhere but this IS a universal app that looks good on both the iPhone and iPad. I think I've found it a little easier to handled on my iPiod Touch 4G, but your mileage might differ.

4/5

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews

Last edited by LordGek; 06-21-2011 at 09:31 AM.