• Publisher: James Gamble
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 54.5 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Guide Sheepy, and help him Dislike The Spikes in this epic 300 level adventure.

Help Sheepy the Sheep cross to the other side.

Sheepy wants to wander, but there's a mass of Spikes in his way. Help him walk casually to the left, where he'll get to wander some more, through Rocky caverns, vast Ice mountains, forests of danger, and more.

-=-=-

Sheep Goes Left has been awarded 4 out of 5 starts in Tap Magazine! (Issue 8)

"Unfortunately for the sheep, left involves rocky caverns full of spiked traps, slippery ice lakes with bouncing balls of doom, and dungeons filled with spinning flails."

-=-=-

A simple game with 300 screens of peril, score charts for every world, and a lovely sheep!

If you liked SpikeDislike, you'll love Sheep Goes Left!

Jayenkai's comments:
From the creator of SpikeDislike comes yet another spike dodging game!

iTunes (1.19/$1.99) (iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad)

Lite (free - 40 screen mini edition)

Following on from the Spike-vs-Ball simplicity of SpikeDislike comes yet another retro styled game based along the same theme.
Sheep Goes Left sees a small fluffy sheep trying to make his way to the other side of the screen.

Dodge all the spikes, as well as any other oncoming objects, and you can guide him all the way to the other side.
The game includes 200 hand crafted screens filled with deadly spikes to dislike, 10 graphical worlds to wander through, and a complete 20 track soundtrack to keep you entertained along the way.

Youtube link | Pop Up

I'll be interested to know how long it takes people to get through this. I've already started to do the 2nd pack of levels, so if people are getting there fairly quickly, I'll put my foot down and get the task done ASAP, so do let me know.
06-13-2011, 04:47 PM
If anyone would like to try out a quicky trial edition, I've uploaded a version of the game for Windows, Linux or Mac here.
Simple, Fun, and Sheepy!

I'll be uploading an iOS Lite Edition to Apple in a few days.. Just sorting a few bits and pieces, first! (like, how the iOS5 update has made my entire Dev platform a mass of disorganised chaos!)

06-20-2011, 06:16 AM
Anyone up for a complete soundtrack?!

Sheep Goes Left - The Complete Soundtrack - Disc One!
All the tunes from all your favourite sheepy worlds, all on one 50 minute mp3 collection, all in nice high quality FREE 320kbs mp3s!
(and if you look at the left of that page, you'll see a nice .zip file with all the mp3s in it!)

Coming soon : Disc two, with strangely similar, yet slightly different versions of each track!

If you liked the soundtrack, buy the game!!
06-20-2011, 06:39 AM
The gameplay is fun ang interesting only if the sheep is much bigger then the one in the vid.
06-20-2011, 02:57 PM
Just for the sake of having more Youtube fun, here's a trailer I like to call
"Proper Hard!!"

Youtube link | Pop Up
06-20-2011, 03:12 PM
awesome, thank you for the soundtrack!! the game looks nice... but I think I'll hold off on buying it... =o/

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III
06-20-2011, 04:14 PM
Wow, that makes it all worth it, thanks. *rolleyes*

Next soundtrack, $50
06-21-2011, 02:29 PM
Luvly big update, should be with you shortly.
Contains..
100 new screens filled with spikes. An all new adventure, harder than ever!
Golden Sheep! Make it through a whole world without dying to earn your shiny sheepies!
and your basic bug fixes!
06-24-2011, 05:30 AM
Today, in the amazing adventures of the multi-post world of a Sheep..

Sheep Goes Left gets a Lite!
Now you can see what all the bleeting's about!
06-24-2011, 06:25 AM
I was going to buy the game on the account that I love Spike Dislike so much but your humor has sealed the deal for me. Will be buying this later when I have internet!

*signature for rent*