★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Bounce the fish into the fishbowl while collecting all the chips in each of the 3 worlds and 60 levels!

Create bumpers to bounce the fish, tilt to lean the fish, and tap the fish to make him jump.

- Challenging and addictive game play
- Retina Display Support
- 3 Worlds and 60 Levels to master!
- Accelerometer support
- Actively updated.

rocketfacegames's comments:
I would like to announce a new iOS game for iPhone / iPod that is now available: Fish'N Chips!

Its a physics based puzzle game, bounce the fish into the fishbowl. You can tilt the fish, connect stars to create lines for the fish to bounce off of and tap the fish to make him jump to get him in the bowl.

some specs on the game:
  • currently 60 levels to play
  • 3 different worlds
  • Accelerometer controls
  • Retina Display support
  • 0.99 Price
  • Now Available!!

some screen shots:

Here is a direct link to the trailer for the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9UXbaT2Sis

Itunes link

Itunes Link - Lite Version

For more information and updates you can visit our site rocketfacegames.com or check back here as we will be updating this thread.
06-09-2011, 08:06 PM
Yay! It's out!

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

06-13-2011, 09:34 AM
Game Impressions

The game is currently unplayable. Constant crashes after completing level 1, so even though there are a ton of levels, great art, sweet music, and three stars to earn in each level, you can't play it in the current state.

I'm on a 4G Touch, OS 4.3.3 btw

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
06-13-2011, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
The game is currently unplayable. Constant crashes after completing level 1, so even though there are a ton of levels, great art, sweet music, and three stars to earn in each level, you can't play it in the current state.

I'm on a 4G Touch, OS 4.3.3 btw
Anyone else can confirm this???

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!
06-13-2011, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyukialex View Post
Anyone else can confirm this???
I didn't have any problems with this, playing on an ipad1 newest os. I deleted this after a few levels though because I didn't like it. Nice art work, boring gameplay.
06-16-2011, 08:03 PM
I've tested on a 4th gen ipod touch running 4.3 without crashes. I'd really appreciate it if you could send me some more details on when exactly it occurs. Thanks for trying it nonetheless.

Developer - rocketfacegames.com | Fish'N Chips - Addictive Physics based puzzle game now available
06-16-2011, 09:42 PM
It seems that this game is not as good as I expected. At least no Game Center yet.

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!
06-16-2011, 11:26 PM
Anything you would like to see added to the game in an update? Game center is in the works, but any good suggestions will of course be considered!

Developer - rocketfacegames.com | Fish'N Chips - Addictive Physics based puzzle game now available
06-16-2011, 11:32 PM
This works ok for me, but not played it much yet
06-16-2011, 11:46 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know there is now a lite version in the app store to check out!

Itunes Link