★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Got some free time? Try Drag it, the latest game out from the team at MysPuppy game studio.

Take control of gravity and make your way through strange worlds. Collect stars and earn points by bending, bouncing, lifting and dragging the world into any shape you can. But beware of enemies. Test your skills to survive.The multitouch function was added to the game, which will bring you a more enjoyable gaming experience by using multipal fingers.If you grab several of the rubber band type node, you can really get the little guy launched!

Drag it offers a simple user-friendly interface so its easy to get started. For the hardened adventurer, later stages in the game present real mind-bending brain teasers and complex puzzles.

The Beautiful scenery, fresh style and characters, and original soundtrack are sure to wow you. The tailored display for iPhone4 gives you crystal clear resolution and incredible video definition for a real visual experience.

Main Highlights:

- Fresh characters, innovative visuals and unique game style.
- Sleek tactile gameplay with physical interaction.
- Challenges and Mind Benders Keep at it!
- Easy to get started Anyone can play.

Other features:

- 40 full stages with many more to come.
- Progressive gameplay.
- 3 original soundtrack.
- The multitouch support.

myspuppystudio's comments:

Got some free time? Try “Drag it”, the latest game out from the team at MysPuppy game studio.

Take control of gravity and make your way through strange worlds. Collect stars and earn points by bending, bouncing, lifting and dragging the world into any shape you can. But beware of enemies. Test your skills to survive. The multitouch function was added to the game, which will bring you a more enjoyable gaming experience by using multipal fingers. If you grab several of the rubber band type node, you can really get the little guy launched!

“Drag it” offers a simple user-friendly interface so it’s easy to get started. For the hardened adventurer, later stages in the game present real mind-bending brain teasers and complex puzzles.

The Beautiful scenery, fresh style and characters, and original soundtrack are sure to ‘wow’ you. The tailored display for iPhone4 gives you crystal clear resolution and incredible video definition for a real visual experience.

Main Highlights:

- Fresh characters, innovative visuals and unique game style.
- Sleek tactile gameplay with physical interaction.
- Challenges and Mind Benders – Keep at it!
- Easy to get started – Anyone can play.

Other features:

- 40 full stages with many more to come.
- Progressive gameplay.
- 3 original soundtrack.
- Intuitive touch-sensitive control

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/myspuppy

The video review from OpinionativeReviewer(starting at about 3min30sec ...), very lovely man, thanks him
06-10-2011, 09:02 AM
wow, Looks awesome. Well done on the trailer!

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!

06-10-2011, 09:05 AM
Images and trailer look awesome but it's not listed as being universal.
06-10-2011, 09:10 AM
The art looks awesome!
06-10-2011, 09:10 AM
looks awesome, I'll give it a try!!
06-10-2011, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis2003 View Post
looks awesome, I'll give it a try!!
Uh oh...

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
06-10-2011, 09:23 AM
Thanks guys!
If anyone like to get promo code for make a review at itunes and toucharcade forums , please send me messages , I will be distributed to you as soon as possible, and thank you for your attention!
06-10-2011, 09:25 AM
I said I'm full of games for now...but this is too interesting to skip it!
Will buy it (pros and cons soon)

I love this world!
06-10-2011, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Uh oh...
Oh noses x2
06-10-2011, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Oh noses x2
ooo

No, wait...that's 3.

Did someone say promo code? Expect a post within the next hour. *tiptoes out of topic*

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"