★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Error, iTunes Connect

04-16-2009, 06:07 PM
#1
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Around
Posts: 349
Send a message via AIM to Sparks
Error, iTunes Connect

Hello fellow devs,

I just signed up for the iPhone Developer program and I got everything done,

BUT

I tried to go into iTunes Connect, and it said, "Apple ID does not have permission to access iTunes Connect."

What does this mean?

THANKS!!

Check out my newest game 'Tiled': 'Tiled' (iTunes)
04-16-2009, 06:09 PM
#2
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,176
have you payed the 99 bucks?
To get itunes connect you have to pay the 99$

04-16-2009, 06:12 PM
#3
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Around
Posts: 349
Send a message via AIM to Sparks
I did,

Check out my newest game 'Tiled': 'Tiled' (iTunes)
04-16-2009, 06:18 PM
#4
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: App Tech Studios, USA
Posts: 1,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
Hello fellow devs,

I just signed up for the iPhone Developer program and I got everything done,

BUT

I tried to go into iTunes Connect, and it said, "Apple ID does not have permission to access iTunes Connect."

What does this mean?

THANKS!!
Your signature says that you already have a game out...


Anyway, make sure that you type in the correct password, and you have to get an email from apple and you have to follow the link, but otherwise, I don't know.
04-16-2009, 06:22 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Around
Posts: 349
Send a message via AIM to Sparks
That game is one I work on with a company.

I have done everything! IDK what is going on...

Check out my newest game 'Tiled': 'Tiled' (iTunes)
04-16-2009, 06:34 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
I did,
I think once you pay the $99, you still have to wait a few hours for it to all go through.
04-16-2009, 06:39 PM
#7
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Around
Posts: 349
Send a message via AIM to Sparks
Quote:
Originally Posted by lithiastudios View Post
I think once you pay the $99, you still have to wait a few hours for it to all go through.
Okay, THANK YOU,

I honestly did not expect anyone to answer, so thanks for putting to effort to help!


Check out my newest game 'Tiled': 'Tiled' (iTunes)
04-16-2009, 06:52 PM
#8
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 5,252
After you pay you have to wait a bit. Could be from 30 minutes to more. You will receive an email when it's available.

I'M ON A MAC MOTHAF*@%!

Cloudcell, Plus+, Baseball Slugger, TTR: dannys95
04-16-2009, 06:58 PM
#9
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Around
Posts: 349
Send a message via AIM to Sparks
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannys95 View Post
After you pay you have to wait a bit. Could be from 30 minutes to more. You will receive an email when it's available.
When iTunes Connect is Available?

Check out my newest game 'Tiled': 'Tiled' (iTunes)
04-16-2009, 07:03 PM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
Okay, THANK YOU,

I honestly did not expect anyone to answer, so thanks for putting to effort to help!

Sure, no problem. The whole dev signup process is all about hurrying up to wait. This should be the last time you have to wait before finally being a licensed iPhone dev.

BTW: Once you do get approved, head over to the iTunes Connect link and fill out all your tax/bank info. You can do that before you even have an app to sell, and it will be one less thing to wait for approval in the future.