★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Pocket Heroes - D&D meets Words with Friends

05-18-2012, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comassion View Post
I understand. I'm designing a game myself (tabletop miniature space combat! - http://www.silent-fury.com ), and it's tempting sometimes to focus more on getting it out there than getting everything right, but the longer I spend working on it the better it gets.
Just remember: the perfect is the enemy of the good.

and the horse you rode in on

Awaiting: Ridiculous Fishing // Random Battles // Monster Loves You! // Punch Quest // FIST OF AWESOME // Hammer04 // Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage
05-18-2012, 10:58 AM
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: Tulsa, OK
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comassion View Post
I understand. I'm designing a game myself (tabletop miniature space combat! - http://www.silent-fury.com ), and it's tempting sometimes to focus more on getting it out there than getting everything right, but the longer I spend working on it the better it gets.
Whoa, that looks awesome! I''ll be downloading the rules and taking that for a spin as soon as we ship this thing.

--------------------------------
Brandon Pollet - F5 Games
www.f5games.com
Twitter @Readmore

05-18-2012, 01:11 PM
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Pollet View Post
Whoa, that looks awesome! I''ll be downloading the rules and taking that for a spin as soon as we ship this thing.
That'd be fantastic. Any and all feedback is appreciated.
05-21-2012, 06:43 AM
I can not describe the level of excitement I have for this game.
05-23-2012, 01:27 PM
So - probably not being released this week, then, yes?

and the horse you rode in on

Awaiting: Ridiculous Fishing // Random Battles // Monster Loves You! // Punch Quest // FIST OF AWESOME // Hammer04 // Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage
05-23-2012, 02:56 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 551
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3parkbenchhydra View Post
So - probably not being released this week, then, yes?
Of coarse not
05-23-2012, 03:02 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItouchBrett View Post
Of coarse not
That comment is a little rough around the edges
05-23-2012, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItouchBrett View Post
Of coarse not
Didn't realize you were the co-developer! Nice going!

Oh wait, of "coarse" you aren't

and the horse you rode in on

Awaiting: Ridiculous Fishing // Random Battles // Monster Loves You! // Punch Quest // FIST OF AWESOME // Hammer04 // Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage
05-23-2012, 04:45 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 551
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3parkbenchhydra View Post
Didn't realize you were the co-developer! Nice going!

Oh wait, of "coarse" you aren't
I just read this again and saw it at a double negative. LAFF.
05-25-2012, 09:52 AM
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 3
FYI...the Ayopa website shows a release date of 7 June.

http://www.ayopagames.com/games/pocket-heroes/