★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Wasn't "light riders" supposed to be updated??

04-16-2009, 07:43 PM
#1
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 86
Wasn't "light riders" supposed to be updated??

It's been 3 weeks scince an update was promised and now I'm sick of waiting, as I'm sure slot of others are to, is there any way to know what's going on or is this games forever fricked

Its Body Is Covered In Hundreds Of Wires.
And A Mouth That Attempts To Speak ,It Attempts to Lie.
04-16-2009, 07:48 PM
#2
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 2,437
some games take awhile like icopter classic has promised an "update" for like the past month and yet-nothing

04-16-2009, 07:50 PM
#3
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 2,571
it does take apple at least a week to review the app before release

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
04-16-2009, 07:51 PM
#4
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 1,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDarkDesire View Post
It's been 3 weeks scince an update was promised and now I'm sick of waiting, as I'm sure slot of others are to, is there any way to know what's going on or is this games forever fricked
They keep coming up with excuses. They promised screenshots last week that day, and nothing. I think you were burnt on this garbage game.

what.
04-16-2009, 08:27 PM
#5
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,404
Didn't you hear it's the second coming of Urban Tycoon?

Four most influential games: Papi Jump, iDracula, Fieldrunners, Flight Control.
04-16-2009, 08:30 PM
#6
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkei View Post
Didn't you hear it's the second coming of Urban Tycoon?
except light riders is actually a good game.

And stop complaining. It's been a 6 month wait for an update for warfare Inc.

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread
04-16-2009, 08:47 PM
#7
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 2,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by FilthyCanadian View Post
They keep coming up with excuses. They promised screenshots last week that day, and nothing. I think you were burnt on this garbage game.
i agree i think that light riders is just a knockoff of lightbike
04-16-2009, 08:50 PM
#8
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Posts: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldglover411 View Post
i agree i think that light riders is just a knockoff of lightbike
Damn noob. You think light bikes is the first game like that? Have you ever seen Tron? Look it up.

dirty deeds and their dunderchee
04-16-2009, 08:50 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 1,630
Send a message via Skype™ to Jordanrracer
Waisted a crappy dollar on this crap.
I only got it because it sayed they were going to do Internet
That goes for light bikes too...
04-16-2009, 08:51 PM
#10
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,249
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...&postcount=252

Read that.

And also, the update is supposed to be submitted at the end of this week.