★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Find out what's your "Doodle Score" in 6 x 3 different playing modes!

You've got 6, 12 or 18 seconds to draw a line with your finger. When the time is up, your doodle will be scored depending on the playing mode that you selected.

These are the playing modes:

* Most Crossings: draw a doodle that has as many crossings with itself as possible.

* Most Regions: draw a doodle that divides the white area into as many separate regions as possible.

* Longest Line: draw a line that is as long as possible.

* Longest Line, no Crossings: draw a line that is as long as possible, but doesn't cross itself.

* Composite Score: this is a combination of the first three playing modes.

* Small Regions: draw a doodle that divides the white area into many separate regions. All regions should be as small as possible.

Doodle Score is OpenFeint enabled, and also uses Game Center on the newer iOS versions. Leader boards and achievements worth 800 points are available on both services. After you played a game, you can always send the result as a challenge to one of your OpenFeint friends. For best results, we recommend that you allow Doodle Score to send you notifications.

If for any reason the game is not working for you, please contact us by clicking the support link and filling out the contact form, we will make whatever possible to get this game working for you. Customer satisfaction is very important for us.

Please note there is a bug when the app is run on the iPad 3. It is playable, but the background graphic is displayed incorrectly.

---
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/doodle_score

IQ-tainment's comments:

Review from AP9TV1.

Please leave feedback if you have any tips how to improve the game. Do you also think that it should have some background music or more playing modes, like the reviewer does?
06-11-2011, 04:52 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to orea
Wonder how Doodle Score works and I was intrigued by the gameplay. Though it took me about half an hour to see this video because of the slow connection. Anyway, I like it and download it soon. Wanna doodle it and have my own creative screenshots.
06-11-2011, 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orea View Post
Wonder how Doodle Score works and I was intrigued by the gameplay. Though it took me about half an hour to see this video because of the slow connection. Anyway, I like it and download it soon. Wanna doodle it and have my own creative screenshots.
Thanks for your feedback. If the video downloads too slowly, you can also watch it in lower resolution:

Youtube link | Pop Up
06-11-2011, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orea View Post
Even easier: click "Low bandwidth Version" below the video... This should load considerably faster.
06-13-2011, 10:36 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to orea
Quote:
Originally Posted by IQ-tainment View Post
Even easier: click "Low bandwidth Version" below the video... This should load considerably faster.
Really wonderful. I also Like the Most Regions best, quite beautiful and creative. Difinitely love it. And thank you for the vids and advice, much better now.