★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Faerie Solitaire Mobile is a simple, yet elegant solitaire game for the iPhone and iPad." - AppAdvice

"Simply put, Faerie Solitaire gives you plenty of solitaire for your buck." - Gamezebo

"For a month I played Faerie Solitaire almost every day... I had essentially worked my way through the whole thing and had received far more than my money's worth in enjoyment." - Orson Scott Card

"Faerie Solitaire is an excellent take on an old card game. It runs smoothly, the difficulty ramps up nice and gradually, and it's addictive enough to keep you coming back for more." - Jayisgames

Have magical fun in the addicting Card game, Faerie Solitaire Mobile! Chain together combos to fill up your energy meter and save the Faeries!

With 8 worlds, 40 levels, over 400 hands to play through, 8 amazing cut-scenes, and one exciting adventure, Faerie Solitaire Mobile will have you hooked for months, giving you the very best value over any other game available today.

14 Hours of Adventure Mode Gameplay
40 Unique Fantasy Locations to Explore
Adventure Mode: Explore the world of Avalon in Faerie Solitaire
Replay any location as many times as you wish
Restore Faerie Land to its Former Glory!
Beautifully Retina Ready
The #1 Game for Fun & Value
Can You Save the Faeries?

Visit us at:

"It is one of those 'easy to learn, tough to master' type of games that has an amazing amount of complexity and strategy hidden under its relatively simple exterior." - Gaming Trend

"Fairie Solitaire is a solid Solitaire game with well done production values from an independent developer. Its fun, simple and addictive to play." - Diehard GameFAN

"The Best Version of Solitaire I have ever played! This really takes basic solitaire above and beyond. Highly recommended to all!" - Shilom

"The simplicity and strangely addictive qualities found in the game provide for hours of entertainment." - Indie Game Mag

If you need support:
Follow us on twitter:

Subsoap's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Our Site: http://www.subsoap.com/
06-11-2011, 08:40 AM
Great game!

06-11-2011, 06:15 PM
Solitaire may not seem interesting, but this game is fun! If you want to do a review for the game I can give you a promo code.
06-11-2011, 07:13 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to klicktock
This game was a big influence on me when designing Little Things. It has a great sense of style and progression. One of the finest solitaire games available.

Hoping it does well on iPhone as I've been developing a solitaire game myself!
06-14-2011, 05:41 AM
Apple has now approved Faerie Solitaire Mobile HD!

The link for its thread here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=1777283
06-14-2011, 06:42 AM
Hmm, I'm not exactly a fan of solitaire, but this does look rather intriguing...
06-18-2011, 06:02 AM
Just had to say that this game is amazing! It just has so much content and is a blast to play.
06-30-2011, 11:33 AM
Build 1.1.2 has been released.
07-01-2011, 06:27 PM
Game Impressions

This is a solid variation of Golf - and feels a lot like some of the earlier Jewel Quest games, only with fantasy themed cards.

And this theme is applied well - from backgrounds to the cards themselves, this game looks great - animations are nice, the cards spin off into the discard pile in a neat fashion. There appears to be a bit of a campaign to play through as well.

By all means, if you like solitaire and/or the theme, I can recommend this. My daughter thought it was really cute.

I'd be posting the above to the App Store, but Apple is telling me I have to download the game first (on the same screen that shows "Downloaded" where the price should be...)

PS> I think an expanded version of this game with more types of solitaire (or not) games would be great, the engine looks and plays great!

Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post

Worst idea ever!
07-01-2011, 07:20 PM
I agree.. this is a great game. Very solid and a few interesting additions to go with the beautiful artwork. I can't wait until they decide to add pets to this game