★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: One man, no man? What about the one tank with onboard replicator?

This is a three-dimensional story of the scout drone adventures. Yeah, the adventures are painted in sci-fi colors and filled by energy beams, plasma bolts and overheated weapons.
Our cybernetic hero will have to face a horde of extremely evil aliens. Of course, if all creatures in the Universe were kind and friendly - anything similar wouldn't happen. :)

iDaTank is the first and, I hope, not last indie release 'wink' 'wink'

This is a FREE version of the game.

Paul Siberdt's comments:
THE TINY ROBOT IS LOOKING FOR THE PILOT!

Now You can try this SciFi 3D-adventure for free:

...or start your own adventure:

The FULL VERSION on the App Store

Welcome!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up
06-11-2011, 06:48 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
the full version is out now...

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 06-15-2011 at 07:37 PM.

06-11-2011, 07:21 PM
Send a message via ICQ to Paul Siberdt Send a message via Skype™ to Paul Siberdt
Thank you for your cooperation, syntheticvoid! (c) RoboCop
06-11-2011, 07:50 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
AHHH!!! The full version is FREAK'N GREAT!!! Definitely going to end up in my top 10 of 2011!!! - I'm on Stage 6 now... it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO entertaining!!! =oD

here's my iTunes review---;;

"The little tank makes me think of Tachikoma from Ghost In The Shell... =oD

The music is freak'n sweet too...

Anyway... the game; The graphics are great, controls are nice (drag and hold in the direction you want to go... if you just hold your thumb in the lower left or right corners, it's like there's an invisible joystick...), gameplay is full of action, the upgradable weapons and other upgrades are freak'n sweet... and it's pretty challenging!!

It looks like this game is going to end up in my favorites of 2011... so far (by stage 4...) it's in my top 10 of the year!!"
06-12-2011, 03:42 AM
I just tried the lite version with skepticism but was pleasantly surprised. The visuals are awesome, gameplay is cool, the controls are pretty good, although this game is dying to be a dual stick shooter I think I'm gonna get the full cuz this game is simply beautiful, from the menu to the level design, it's oozing polish. This game really needs more support. I would consider it a hidden gem.

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|
06-12-2011, 08:38 AM
Send a message via ICQ to Paul Siberdt Send a message via Skype™ to Paul Siberdt
Hi there. Sorry for my poor English. ^_^

Looks like some of people clearly understand the conception of controls and some - quite not. I've got a couple of comments in the iTunes about problems with controlling the robot.

As syntheticvoid said, this is just an invisible joystick right under your finger with the center in the touch point. You have to tilt the finger tip or drag the finger a bit to desired direction.

The direction marker (green arrow) around the robot can help to understand, what happens.

Please check the link to the (sorry for the bad quality), you can see how to control the tank only by tilting the finger tip.

Thank You

YouTube ... damn... can't find the tag for youtube %)

Last edited by Paul Siberdt; 06-12-2011 at 08:51 AM.
06-12-2011, 11:02 AM
really cool game. At first i thought the wheels on the robot where wobbling! Turns out they are legs?!

I found the controls to be easy to figure out, im thinking a second joystick for controlling the turret would be pretty awesome.

Developer - rocketfacegames.com | Fish'N Chips - Addictive Physics based puzzle game now available
06-12-2011, 11:22 AM
Thanx, rocketfacegames

Yes, the robot is a tiny quadropod and always reminded me the annoyed chihuahua

I have some plans for the future updates about Survival Mode, Game Center, and optional interface improvements as weapon hotkeys, joysticks etc. Probably, the pilot-controlled turret , can be a special game mode.
06-12-2011, 11:37 AM
You hooked me with your impressions...will try the lite!

I love this world!
06-12-2011, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
AHHH!!! The full version is FREAK'N GREAT!!! Definitely going to end up in my top 10 of 2011!!! - I'm on Stage 6 now... it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO entertaining!!! =oD

here's my iTunes review---;;

"The little tank makes me think of Tachikoma from Ghost In The Shell... =oD

The music is freak'n sweet too...

Anyway... the game; The graphics are great, controls are nice (drag and hold in the direction you want to go... if you just hold your thumb in the lower left or right corners, it's like there's an invisible joystick...), gameplay is full of action, the upgradable weapons and other upgrades are freak'n sweet... and it's pretty challenging!!

It looks like this game is going to end up in my favorites of 2011... so far (by stage 4...) it's in my top 10 of the year!!"
What?! Listen to this!! Aaaaiiiiiight! Gonna have to pick this up now after this!