★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: 10 Talismans by Nevosoft

06-11-2011, 05:50 PM
10 Talismans by Nevosoft

This Match 3 is on sale. It plays a bit like Montezuma with some of the powerups (explosive, and lightening, and blow up row / columns) and a little like the Playrix series - Atlantis (with a hammer to "break" a block, and extra time). Also, you have to have turned all the tiles a different color to complete the level.

Lots of levels. The reviews in iTunes are mixed, with a reasonable number of complaints, but I suspect they are using an iPhone / iTouch. The board is really too small for that, but it works fine for the iPad. The play becomes repetitive, but match 3's tend to be repetitive, so if you like playing Montezuma for a few hours, you will likely be very happy with this. I got it on a whim due to the current $0.99 sale, and definitely am happy with it.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
06-12-2011, 02:06 AM
I agree. It's a nice game.
06-12-2011, 02:36 AM
I love these type of games so I picked it up....I also grabbed the lite version of zzed, the game it mentions is launching and the reason for this sale. It is a really cool marble shooter matching game. So far it seems pretty solid. Sorry for being of topic, but I don't know how to make the first post in one of these threads, otherwise I would have made one. I'm pretty sure anyone interested in this game would probably also like zzed.