In need of games playable offline

04-29-2013, 08:02 PM
In need of games playable offline

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. I am seeking some suggestions of games I can download to my ipad that I an play when I am offline. Preferably free games, but if they are $1, it's okay too.

I like strategy games, rpg games, war games.
Currently I am playing Hunters 2, Spellcraft, and some Solitaire games.

I would appreciate some suggestions, if you really like a game, give me the name please, if it can be played offline.

Thanks
04-29-2013, 08:05 PM
Lead Wars!

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

04-29-2013, 08:32 PM
Most games can be played offline.
04-30-2013, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soldat7 View Post
Most games can be played offline.
Well most games I have played say "welcome to game center" when I enter the game, which means it's keeping track of something online, isn't it?
04-30-2013, 09:13 PM
Gamecenter works offline too.
04-30-2013, 09:47 PM
Almost anything.
04-30-2013, 09:53 PM
Game Center leader board and rankings might not synch when offline but they are supposed to match up when you get to online. I have an iPod Touch at the mercy of whatever wifi spot I come across so mostly play games offline without problem.

If you want a worthy free game consider AurumnBlade. Also, the the price drops forum here... these days nothing is free except some of the temporary discounts that pop up in Price Drops.
04-30-2013, 10:47 PM
Block Fortress = Minecraft + Tower Defense + FPS with RPG elements
It. Is. Amazing.
05-01-2013, 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianBear View Post
Well most games I have played say "welcome to game center" when I enter the game, which means it's keeping track of something online, isn't it?
I play most games offline. I have an ipod touch so when i'm away from home i dont often have a signal.

I dont bother with game centre or anything like that anyway, far far more games are offline than online
05-01-2013, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianBear View Post
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. I am seeking some suggestions of games I can download to my ipad that I an play when I am offline. Preferably free games, but if they are $1, it's okay too.

I like strategy games, rpg games, war games.
Currently I am playing Hunters 2, Spellcraft, and some Solitaire games.

I would appreciate some suggestions, if you really like a game, give me the name please, if it can be played offline.

Thanks
THese arent a dollar, but Anomaly Warzone Earth and Anomaly Korea are at $2 each right now. They are among the best games on the appstore, and highly recommended if you havent played them yet.

They are mainly a strategy game (reverse tower defense where you attack instead of defend), and has a wargame theme, and the production values are sky high... 2 of the best $2 you'll have ever spent on apps.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword