★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Games that have made you RAGE QUIT!

06-12-2011, 02:29 PM
Anyone who throws a $200+ device at a wall because of a game 1)has SERIOUS anger issues, and 2)does not deserve such a device, with as little a respect of property/material as they have. I'm sorry that that person's device was covered under warranty.

plus+: Collokey
"Words/Chess With Friends": Collokey
06-12-2011, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magihiro View Post
Anyone who throws a $200+ device at a wall because of a game 1)has SERIOUS anger issues, and 2)does not deserve such a device, with as little a respect of property/material as they have. I'm sorry that that person's device was covered under warranty.
We realize that, it is not necessary to take such a thread so seriously.

On a more relevant note, JET CAR STUNTS ARGHHHHGHSIDHGSHDGBLASNB

06-12-2011, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by injuwarrior View Post
Tried and died a few hundred times, but i'll give the entire campaign another go on my 4g now (deleted out of frustration on the 1g). Might be easier if the game runs a bit smoother.
use all of your best guns; rocket launcher, plasma, I don't fully remember, but I think laser gun doesn't work the best. It pounces, so when it's about to, change directions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
Lol, I already told you that you had to alternate between paralyzing and shooting + running. It's easy. You'll get it next time around without any difficulty.

The only game I remember that fits this for me was The Impossible Game. That shit was a bitch. There's been a few other games that I deleted once I reached levels that were too hard to be rewarding upon finishing them though. But yeah, these are generally puzzle games I guess.
I never paralyzed. I used a lot of rockets. and plasma.

and yea, puzzles and platformers, that's about it. BMX can get frustrating if you're going for acievements. Probably some more I can't really think of. oh, and dinosmash. I suck balls at it.

im back guys!
06-12-2011, 02:39 PM
Just yesterday I deleted Great Little War Game, a strategy game I'd come to love....until i got to a particular level where the fricking AI had such an unfair upperhand with resources I was screaming at my iPod

I was probably just using a bad strategy, but either way, it got me pretty pissed off!
06-12-2011, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yam View Post
Just yesterday I deleted Great Little War Game, a strategy game I'd come to love....until i got to a particular level where the fricking AI had such an unfair upperhand with resources I was screaming at my iPod

I was probably just using a bad strategy, but either way, it got me pretty pissed off!
</3.... WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DELETE THAT?!?!?!!?!? coulda just asked for help on the glwg thread....

im back guys!
06-12-2011, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phattestfatty View Post
</3.... WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DELETE THAT?!?!?!!?!? coulda just asked for help on the glwg thread....
LOL i'll probably redownload it eventually! I did like it a lot, but you know, with the heat of the moment and all, I was just too angry!
06-12-2011, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yam View Post
LOL i'll probably redownload it eventually! I did like it a lot, but you know, with the heat of the moment and all, I was just too angry!
yea, I've done it before. But not with glwg.... I quit for like a week or 2 though cause on the 2nd mission, I had one day left. I was a n00b then (lol n00b) and didn't know injured people did less damage. I used my general and died. when all I had to do was click end turn.

im back guys!
06-12-2011, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
Lol, I already told you that you had to alternate between paralyzing and shooting + running. It's easy. You'll get it next time around without any difficulty.

The only game I remember that fits this for me was The Impossible Game. That shit was a bitch. There's been a few other games that I deleted once I reached levels that were too hard to be rewarding upon finishing them though. But yeah, these are generally puzzle games I guess.
Yeah I know, I have pretty much tried everything mentioned. There was a little lag on my first gen, so that could have been the cause, but I that was literally the first time a cursed at my iphone out loud. You would think a Gameloft game would be pretty smooth on easy, but I may just be that bad.

Quote:
use all of your best guns; rocket launcher, plasma, I don't fully remember, but I think laser gun doesn't work the best. It pounces, so when it's about to, change directions.

I never paralyzed. I used a lot of rockets. and plasma.

and yea, puzzles and platformers, that's about it. BMX can get frustrating if you're going for acievements. Probably some more I can't really think of. oh, and dinosmash. I suck balls at it.
Tried it all. Rockets, lasers, plasma. I'm probably going to get it on my first try when I get to that point again. I have wired luck like that.

I spent a lot of time trying to get gold on dirt moto racing freestyle. That one was really frustrating.

Currently Playing: Pocket RPG, Tentacle Wars, Oh My Heroes, Minigore 2, Mini Motor Racing, Eufloria, Swordigo
06-12-2011, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magihiro View Post
Or maybe money isn't an issue? Trolololol.

Twitter: @back2this
06-12-2011, 03:16 PM
Quote:
yea, I've done it before. But not with glwg.... I quit for like a week or 2 though cause on the 2nd mission, I had one day left. I was a n00b then (lol n00b) and didn't know injured people did less damage. I used my general and died. when all I had to do was click end turn.
:O I didnt know that either! Always knew I was a n00b at strategy games, but not to this extent! Is there some sort of help/faq page related to this game??