Games that have made you RAGE QUIT!

06-14-2011, 05:14 PM
Umm... Well, normally when I start to get mad at a level, I keep going until I beat it. Then, if the game was free, I'll prolly delete it.
The only exception was NOVA 2. I even read how to beat the last boss but there are three chambers for it to run to so It was all chance to throw the mines into the right one. And the multiplayer just sucked. it kept bugging up on me. Deleted. Never beat it. Luckily I got it on sale for a buck.
06-14-2011, 07:00 PM
Nothing in AppStore. Actually the only game I ragequit is NL Holdem Poker at mid stakes

06-14-2011, 08:24 PM
I rage quit Rage.
06-14-2011, 08:30 PM
Back when Eliminate Pro was not so buggy and full of hackers, I cared way too much about skill and would get super angry when I would drop skill.
06-14-2011, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulBlade View Post
Umm... Well, normally when I start to get mad at a level, I keep going until I beat it. Then, if the game was free, I'll prolly delete it.
The only exception was NOVA 2. I even read how to beat the last boss but there are three chambers for it to run to so It was all chance to throw the mines into the right one. And the multiplayer just sucked. it kept bugging up on me. Deleted. Never beat it. Luckily I got it on sale for a buck.
The weapons respawn every thirty seconds...you could have easily taken two minutes to throw five mines into each chamber while avoiding the bosses attack and then went all out on him when you finished that. It was the easiest boss fight in the game.

Twitter: @back2this
06-15-2011, 12:33 AM
Gears and Dark Nebula 2 have made me rage. :P I threw my iPod to the trampoline while playing Gears, thank god it was soft and bouncy

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
06-15-2011, 05:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulBlade View Post
The boss always spawns in the chamber behind the mines.
01-06-2013, 01:22 PM
KIRBY NIGHTMARE IN DREAM LAND (jailbreak)

I was stuck at the final boss losing all the time my rage was building the final game over i throwed my ipod down and broke the screen!
01-06-2013, 01:24 PM
Sf4 volt can make people rage pretty hard.
01-06-2013, 03:30 PM
The list is too long to type