★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Addictive puzzle game suitable for all ages! From A to B puts your mind to the test: can you figure out the correct route to get the car From A to B, collecting all 3 stars, with only a limited number of road pieces?

*** Highlights ***
- Basic levels progress into mind-boggling puzzles
- Earn Game Center achievements
- Upload your solutions and share with friends
- Built-in tutorials guide you from novice to pro
- 108 levels of addictive, route-building fun!
- Great to play when commuting to work or school
- Optimised graphics for retina displays

*** The Challenge ***
Traverse difficult terrains, avoid crashing into oncoming trains and try not to miss the ferry! Manipulate the weight of the car and plan your route carefully not to run out of fuel! These are just some of the challenges you'll have getting From A to B!

*** What they're saying ***
"For only $0.99 you can have probably one of the best puzzle games to hit the App Store." - David Ratliff, ifans.com (4/5)

"The varying difficulty and responsive controls means A to B is a sure set winner for anyone who likes puzzlers." - Chris l'Anson, iphoneapp-reviews.com (4/5)

"I love the fact that it relies on careful ingenuity, and not your ability to beat a clock by chucking random parts on a track, in order to truly be victorious." - Eric Pankoke, Touchmyapps.com (4/5)

"You really do need to think when playing this game." - Jonathan Heald, appaddict.co.uk (5/5)

"From A to B is a fun yet incredibly challenging puzzle game" George Norman, Findmysoft.com (5/5)

Average five star rating all round from other "From A to B" players!!

*** Watch a GamePlay Demo ***
www.christianfudge.com

*** Credits ***
Created By: Christian Fudge
Artwork By: Sabah Mansour (www.sabdesign.co.uk)

fudgie_no1's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/from-a-to-b/id428845266?mt=8

Insanely addictive puzzle game suitable for all ages! From A to B puts your mind to the test: can you figure out the correct route to get the car From A to B, collecting all 3 stars, with only a limited number of road pieces?

*** Highlights ***

- Basic training levels progress into mind-boggling puzzles
- Challenge your friends by collecting Game Center achievements
- Upload your solutions and share with friends
- Built-in tutorials guide you from novice to pro
- 90 levels of addictive, route-building fun with more coming soon!
- Perfect for playing when commuting to work or school
- Optimised graphics for retina displays

*** The Challenge ***

Traverse difficult terrains, avoid crashing into oncoming trains and try not to miss the ferry! Manipulate the weight of the car and plan your route carefully not to run out of fuel! These are just some of the challenges you'll have getting From A to B!

*** What they're saying ***

"Having played a few games like this before I half expected to have completed the first round of levels, move on and forget the app but you just can't with this game. You really do need to think when playing this game, its all about timing, I have smashed many cars into trains trying to complete just one level which my kids love to watch but I get frustrated and HAVE to try again" - appaddict.co.uk (5/5)

Average five star rating all round from other "From A to B" players on iTunes!!

App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/from-a-to-b/id428845266?mt=8
Facebook: www.facebook.com/fromatob
Game Twitter: @fromatobgame
Personal Twitter: @christianfudge
06-12-2011, 03:38 PM
Looks pretty fun - like a more advanced version of paper trains!

Currently playing: 1000 Heroz, Disc Drivin, Hard Lines, Real Racin' 2, Jetpack Joyride

06-12-2011, 04:24 PM
Hey thanks for looking! I can kind of see the similarities (getting a vehicle from one point to another). It usually gets compared to Trainyard if anything but it's an entirely different game. I've had great reviews so far but I underestimated the value of creating a marketing storm before release. It's fallen right down the charts at the moment due to lack of sales so I'm just trying to get it noticed, thanks again for looking, I hope you like it!
06-12-2011, 05:05 PM
This looks really cool. Just the kind of puzzle game I enjoy and if it's as good as Trainyard it stands a good chance of becoming a personal favourite. Buying as soon as my funds come in

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
06-12-2011, 05:20 PM
Hey MidianGTX, thanks for looking and commenting. It's similar to Trainyard in terms of making routes and solving puzzles but it is a very different game. I restrict the number of pieces (in Puzzle play mode) and there's more strategy involved when creating routes such as timing, weight, petrol, etc. I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks!
06-13-2011, 06:58 AM
For anyone interested there will be a lite version released at some point this week too (currently waiting for review). There's 18 totally brand new levels in the lite version so it's worth downloading even if you have the full version! any feedback or suggestions for improvement would be greatly appreciated! Cheers
06-13-2011, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgie_no1 View Post
For anyone interested there will be a lite version released at some point this week too (currently waiting for review). There's 18 totally brand new levels in the lite version so it's worth downloading even if you have the full version! any feedback or suggestions for improvement would be greatly appreciated! Cheers
A combination of several gaming skills. Looks pretty addictive and playable, but seems a little difficult to master...
Will be very glad to try the lite version!!
06-13-2011, 09:35 AM
Hey lucky seven, thanks for having a look and commenting. It can be a little tricky to master, the gameplay is very easy and straightforward but the puzzles can get difficult. They start off very easy though to ease you into things and there's in game tutorials too. The T Roads are probably the trickiest to master but Free Play mode will ease you into the game very nicely without any focus on number of pieces. I'll add a post once the lite version is released. Thanks!
06-13-2011, 03:52 PM
Version 2.2 will be out shortly too, I'm working on it at every spare moment away from work. It's been a tough start into the app making industry with only just over 500 games sold so far. It's sold so few it's fallen out of most app store charts. Marketing was/Is most definitely my downfall! I won't be quitting my day job anytime soon! Lol!
06-14-2011, 06:46 AM
From A to B lite is now available on the App Store, I welcome any feedback or suggestions! Thanks all, appreciate your time!