★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Announcing UltraDeep Plus; a brand-new update for UltraDeep!

06-13-2011, 03:59 AM
Announcing UltraDeep Plus; a brand-new update for UltraDeep!

We're happy to announce UltraDeep Plus, a brand-new update for UltraDeep which will be available this Thursday, June 16 2011. We've added a ton of new features and improvements in this update to the original UltraDeep which has been downloaded over 1 million times.

We've created a fun trailer for UltraDeep Plus filmed using stop motion with our programmers as actors; please take a look, and feel free to share this video with your friends:

What's New in UltraDeep Plus?

* Retina graphics.
* An all-new Crystal world, extending the total playable depths from three worlds to four.
* Two new unlockable characters; play as the original Doodle Man, or as Mighty Mole and Rusty Robot.
* "Continue" system that gives you a second chance to go even deeper than ever before.
* New powers and items to collect and upgrade, such as the Invisible Potion, Emergency Super Power, and Rings.
* More obstacles such as Wind Tunnels and Moving Platforms.
* Support for listening to songs from your iPod while playing UltraDeep Plus.
* Low Sensitivity option for more precise tilt control.
* Various bug fixes.

--
The new UltraDeep Plus update is coming this Thursday, but you can go get the current version now for $0.99 and download the update for free when it's released.

Get UltraDeep now on the App Store!

Last edited by ViquaRob; 06-14-2011 at 06:33 AM.
06-13-2011, 05:06 PM
fun game
06-13-2011, 10:45 PM
Sweet! At first I thought you were making a separate pro version and I was pissed because I hate those devs who make you pay twice.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
06-14-2011, 12:03 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys, here's a few promo screenshots to hold you over until Thursday