★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Happy Field is all set to hit your iDevice

06-13-2011, 07:39 AM
Happy Field is all set to hit your iDevice

What is Happy Field all about?

Happy Field is an interactive game that invites you to join the everlasting journey.With fast, unique and skillful gameplay, this game will keep you going for countless hours.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/happy-field/id442664392?mt=8

Check out this video:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by Nina Singh; 06-16-2011 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Happy Field available in App Store and link is updated
06-13-2011, 07:45 AM
I don't understand why is he attached to a killing machine yet trying to rescue plants? It would make more sense if you make it like he has been attachéd to the machine by some evil mastermind, but he does not want to have these plants hurt so e resucues them.

At this stage the story makes no sense what so ever.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!

06-14-2011, 05:19 AM
Few Screenshots of Happy Field:

Last edited by Nina Singh; 06-15-2011 at 12:17 AM.
06-14-2011, 05:38 AM
Are you going to discuss the confusing story then? :/

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
06-14-2011, 08:22 AM
I think the trailer explains it sell enough -- the bird attaches himself to the machine so that he can save the pants before the machine gets them. The machine will go forward regardless, but being on the front of the machine allows him to save plants before they get crushed..
06-14-2011, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTown View Post
I think the trailer explains it sell enough -- the bird attaches himself to the machine so that he can save the pants before the machine gets them. The machine will go forward regardless, but being on the front of the machine allows him to save plants before they get crushed..
Save the pants? Where are his pants? Wait, I don't think penguins wear pants..... xD

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
06-14-2011, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
Save the pants? Where are his pants? Wait, I don't think penguins wear pants..... xD
C'mon bad guy, you know what he meant. lol
Let's get to the point, how is the schedule of happy field? It hooked me anyway, shall be await in hope for a try
06-14-2011, 11:07 PM
Looks cool. Sent you a PM.

I review apps on my YouTube channel! If you would like me to review your app then message me! CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF GAMES I'VE BETA TESTED
06-14-2011, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP9TV1 View Post
Looks cool. Sent you a PM.
Sent a PM for what? To beg for a promo code?
06-15-2011, 12:19 AM
@triggywiggy - Really sorry that you didn't get the point but "JTown" got it spot on and I'm hoping that the rest who watch it also does. Saying that I really think your suggestion was pretty cool but i don't think we'd do right away. Thanks anyways.

@all - the game is already up for review at the app store and it should be cleared probably within this weekend or so.

Until next time from happy field,

Last edited by Nina Singh; 06-15-2011 at 01:16 AM.