★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Translation and Localization service.

11-05-2008, 07:05 PM
#1
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 22
Translation and Localization service.

Dear Sirs.

I'm Anna of DYS: Translations and I'’d like to introduce you our translation service for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad applications.

For international markets like the iTunes App Store, it is an important key to communicate with consumers’ languages to promote a positive impression of customer service.

DYS: Translations is a leading innovator and provider of translation and localization services for computer and mobile applications.
With a rich experience in this fields, we perform numerous translations every day for major companies and individual developers.

We have the experience to deliver multilingual solutions specific to regulated markets in English, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese.

Since the launch of the iTunes App Store, we translated more than 3000 applications into multiple languages with great results, users satisfaction and sales increase.

We offer our service for a reasonable price, encouraging individual developers in promoting their applications.

Professional and accurate translations are now affordable for everyone!

If you want to translate your application or its App Store description, please send us the files you want to be translated so that we can provide you with an accurate price quote.

For further information, feel free to contact us or visit our website: our website.

Kind regards,
Anna Gustafsson
DYS: Translations.

Last edited by DYS_Translations; 11-24-2012 at 09:07 AM.
11-05-2008, 07:15 PM
#2
Thanks for your spam/notification, but we here at Touch Arcade are already fluent in Italian AND English. Your services will not be needed.

11-05-2008, 07:25 PM
#3
icons

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYS_Translations View Post
Dear Sirs.

I'm Anna of DYS: Translations and I'’d like to introduce you our translation service for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad applications.

For international markets like the iTunes App Store, it is an important key to communicate with consumers’ languages to promote a positive impression of customer service.

DYS: Translations is a leading innovator and provider of translation and localization services for computer and mobile applications.
With a rich experience in this fields, we perform numerous translations every day for major companies and individual developers.

We have the experience to deliver multilingual solutions specific to regulated markets in English, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese.

Since the launch of the iTunes App Store, we translated more than 3000 applications into multiple languages with great results, users satisfaction and sales increase.

We offer our service for a reasonable price, encouraging individual developers in promoting their applications.

Professional and accurate translations are now affordable for everyone!

If you want to translate your application or its App Store description, please send us the files you want to be translated so that we can provide you with an accurate price quote.

For further information, feel free to contact us or visit our website: our website.

Kind regards,
Anna Gustafsson
DYS: Translations.
the links/logos of the translated apps on your website are really cute.
is that a free service for the ones who order translations from you?

Last edited by Silver Josh; 11-24-2012 at 09:11 AM.
11-05-2008, 08:13 PM
#4
"We are a leading innovator and provider of translation and localization service for computer and mobile games."

Just... what does that mean? You innovate your translations? Your service is innovative? And on another note, who here is a happy customer?
11-05-2008, 09:18 PM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frand View Post
"We are a leading innovator and provider of translation and localization service for computer and mobile games."

Just... what does that mean? You innovate your translations? Your service is innovative? And on another note, who here is a happy customer?
Leading innovators don't have to spam on message forums. Do you see Apple spamming, or how about Microsoft?

Ironic, eh?

And "Dear Sirs", there are female gamers, too. Are all developers male? Nope.
11-05-2008, 09:44 PM
#6
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 1,151
Ok guys and girls, no need to gang up on DYS here. They provide a good service at a very competitive price. Having worked at a translation agency before, I can say that their rates are excellent, and targeting their services exclusively to the App Store can be considered fairly innovative, since this market is only 4 months old. Unless you personally speak 10 languages fluently, or know people who do and would like to do hours of work for you for free, I would highly recommend them.

DYS translated Imangi into Italian for us. They were very professional, and the turnaround was very fast. We had an unbiased native speaker proofread, and he was happy with the results with a few subtle changes. We'll be releasing the Italian translation to the App Store shortly. Since we were happy with the first experience, we just commissioned French from DYS as well. So you can add us to the list of happy customers.
11-06-2008, 03:07 AM
#7
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armbruster View Post
Leading innovators don't have to spam on message forums. Do you see Apple spamming, or how about Microsoft?

Ironic, eh?

And "Dear Sirs", there are female gamers, too. Are all developers male? Nope.
Thanks for your feedback!

Anna.

Last edited by DYS_Translations; 11-24-2012 at 09:09 AM.