★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: The Last Ace of Space now supports iPad - Promo Codes Offered

06-13-2011, 02:49 PM
The Last Ace of Space now supports iPad - Promo Codes Offered

With the latest 1.1 update, our game, "The Last Ace of Space", now supports full native iPad and iPad2 resolution! To mark the event, we're willing to give out 15 promo codes for the full version to those who try out the FREE lite version first, and mention their Touch Arcade user name somewhere in their iTunes App Store review for it (depending on amount of people who participate, we might not be able to give everyone a promo code- in that case, we'll pick those whose comments were the most amusing/insightful)!

Have fun!

Team Astro Crow

Direct link to app store:
http://itunes.com/apps/thelastaceofspace
Direct link to the Lite version:
http://itunes.com/apps/thelastaceofspacelite

Link to The Last Ace of Space Touch Arcade Posting:here
06-13-2011, 02:59 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
iTunes review submitted... hope I get picked!!! =oD

**edit**

actually here's my review...

"haha... for a distance game, it's great!!! All the characters are cute as buttons, the graphics style is very nice, the controls are VERY responsive, the music fits the game VERY well, and it runs extreemly smooth!

You try and run away from the slime monster, while jumping over enemies, holes, shooting (tapping) and flicking flying enemies, sliding under bigger enemies, and collecting beans to make your pig side-kick supper gassy!! =oD

With all the different enemies, it makes the game pretty hectic, giving you more than one thing to focus on more often than not. It's a very nice challenge.

One thing I would like to see is some sort of animation for the green guys that you shoot. Instead of them just disappearing, it would be nice if they turned into smoke, or had some sort of death like animation. The game is very kid-appropriate (my 3 daughters will love this game!!!), so nothing bloody of course... =oP

Excited to get the full version once I get some more $$$ in the bank!!

--TA = syntheticvoid."

just so there's no mix-up at all... =oD

06-13-2011, 05:12 PM
Nice little game there. Good luck with it. I posted a review of the Lite version.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
06-14-2011, 12:01 PM
Check your inboxes, y'all.
06-14-2011, 01:25 PM
Unless too late, I just added a review of the lite entitled, "An over-the-top goof fest of an endless runner...IN SPACE!"

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
06-14-2011, 01:37 PM
Thanks very much for the promo code for the HD version. The game looks even nicer in HD of course and everything is very nicely polished. I am enjoying it quite a bit.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
06-14-2011, 01:38 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
THANK YOU ASTRO!!!! =oD

I'm really lovin this game, and the extra enemies that arn't in the lite version are cool too!!! My daughter's are gonna love this game as well... Really really glad there's still great devs throwing new things into the endless runner games!! =oD
06-15-2011, 10:18 AM
LordGek: your inbox is filled with goodies.
07-18-2011, 06:23 PM
Version 1.1.1 has been submitted to the App Store!
Introducing a new feature - a secret super hard "Ace Mode"! Try and find it! We also improved game performance and revised the tutorial! It should be approved by the end of the week!
07-18-2011, 08:01 PM
Submitted a review too!

Smooth Animation + Cartoon-style Graphics + Fun Gamplay = WIN
I fell in love with this game the moment I saw its graphics style. Cartoon-style graphics, smooth animation and interesting gameplay, I can't wait to play this in HD on my iPad 2.

If you played the Gingerbread game before, this is somewhat similar but in my opinion, better! Why?
GIANT ENEMIES? -Check!
FLICK AWAY ANNOYING ENEMIES? -Check!
ULTRA AWESOME SIDEKICK? -Check!
GREAT DEVELOPER SUPPORT? -Check!

Get this game, it'll offer you hours of fun

Suggestions: It'll be good if you can include more elaborate facial expressions for the character. Like a "HELL YEAH" face when he zaps the enemy. or a "OMG" face when he's about to be swallowed up by the slime. or a "WHATTT?" when's he's being blown around or something.

TA - wilflare