★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Faerie Solitaire HD - Universal App! "Faerie Solitaire is a simple, yet elegant solitaire game for the iPhone and iPad." - AppAdvice

"Simply put, Faerie Solitaire gives you plenty of solitaire for your buck." - Gamezebo

"For a month I played Faerie Solitaire almost every day... I had essentially worked my way through the whole thing and had received far more than my money's worth in enjoyment." - Orson Scott Card

"Faerie Solitaire is an excellent take on an old card game. It runs smoothly, the difficulty ramps up nice and gradually, and it's addictive enough to keep you coming back for more." - Jayisgames

Have magical fun in the addicting Card game, Faerie Solitaire Mobile HD! Chain together combos to fill up your energy meter and save the Faeries!

With 8 worlds, 40 levels, over 400 hands to play through, 8 amazing cut-scenes, and one exciting adventure, Faerie Solitaire Mobile will have you hooked for months, giving you the very best value over any other game available today.

14 Hours of Adventure Mode Gameplay
40 Unique Fantasy Locations to Explore
Adventure Mode: Explore the world of Avalon in Faerie Solitaire Mobile HD
Replay any location as many times as you wish
Restore Faerie Land to its Former Glory!
Beautifully Retina Ready
The #1 Game for Fun & Value
Can You Save the Faeries?

Visit us at:

"It is one of those 'easy to learn, tough to master' type of games that has an amazing amount of complexity and strategy hidden under its relatively simple exterior." - Gaming Trend

"Fairie Solitaire is a solid Solitaire game with well done production values from an independent developer. Its fun, simple and addictive to play." - Diehard GameFAN

"The Best Version of Solitaire I have ever played! This really takes basic solitaire above and beyond. Highly recommended to all!" - Shilom

"The simplicity and strangely addictive qualities found in the game provide for hours of entertainment." - Indie Game Mag

If you need support:
Follow us on twitter:

Subsoap's comments:

Our Site: http://www.subsoap.com/
06-14-2011, 10:20 AM
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo this looks cool. For 99 cents I'm grabbing the universal one when I get home.

06-14-2011, 08:58 PM
I'd seen other versions of this game rated highly, so I picked it up. It could really do with an instruction screen. They might tell you things like wild cards don't replenish themselves. Or what the thing in the upper right does. Or why does the end combo button pop up when you get a long one going? How does one buy upgrades with all this money? Etc. Etc.

A game like this should be relaxing, not frustrating, but trying to figure out what the heck is going on doesnt make for much relaxation. Thankfully, I've played Fairway Solitaire, so some elements are familiar, but it would be easy to be really lost if you hadn't.

All that aside, the game looks nice and I think it is a nice buy.
06-30-2011, 11:34 AM
Build 1.1.2 has now been released!
06-30-2011, 01:08 PM
Brian, what's been added, because the prior release pales in imprison to the PC version (a pretty cool game)?

Then you need to dip your fingers in some mayo and smear it all over your iDevice screen for greater REALISM!
--Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan
06-30-2011, 01:36 PM
This build has still be mostly bug fixes. Next build is when the good stuff gets added.
06-30-2011, 03:21 PM
I got a promo code from another thread and I must say that this is a very addictive game and I love the card graphics. I am not sure how the story plays into it as the game immediately throws you into the card action and I have already played 15 or so matches without any story popping up. I think the gameplay could get pretty repetitive, but there is some good variations that keep the interest up. I would definitely recommend this game!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
08-05-2011, 10:03 PM
1.1.5 is now live. We would greatly appreciate some feedback on the new card sizes.

08-06-2011, 11:34 AM

Looks good, but let me know when it goes on sale! It mentions that it was 99 cents at one point. Guess I missed that!

XBox Gamertag, GC, OpenFeint, Plus+: tecwrtr
Senior Technical Writer - always happy to write reviews!
08-06-2011, 11:37 AM
Managed to play this game thanks to the Promo Code giveaway by Subsoap!

I owned this game on Steam but playing this on my iPad is GREAT
It took some getting used to (different style from the conventional Solitaire that comes with all Windows PC)

And this is addictive!